• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Been a while.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3 M L & C

Reaction score
Since I logged on here. Thought would stop in and see how it's been here. We've had another above average rainfall year for the second in a row. Crops and cattle really look good. We are just a little over a month away from our 7th baby hatching out. Exciting and a little scary at the same time. Lol Our oldest is in 7th grade now and playing football. So we're pretty much going to something every week for the next 20 years or so! :eek:
Hope everyone is doing well and having a good go of it.

Well I have an idea but not sure what to do about it! Lol

Ya they are already pretty good help. The oldest can drive really good by now. Great help picking up square bales. Haven't turned him loose on the tractor yet. Maybe a little next year. My wife thought it would be good they all had a business lesson this summer so we got 10, day old holstein bull calves and the kids had to bottle feed them for a couple months. There was a little grumbling sometimes but they did pretty good overall.

Latest posts