• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Been Busy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Thanks sweet!
Poor hubby had to raise the chandiler he ran into 3 times today!

Got the guest bathroom primed and painted. It needs a second coat but I ran out of paint. Master bathroom also got primed.
Just my luck today I just kept running out of things to finish projects!
Paint
primer
chinking

So the last project that i still need to finish is stain 2 windows and then polyurethane them and that will be done.

Can't say my color choices would have matched yours but the craftsmanship is great ILH. You will enjoy it that much more when you are able to move in.

Brings back a lot of memories from the not very distant past. Kinda makes me tired just looking at these pics!
Looks like you are doing great work. Are your logs done shrinking? I just ask because it looks like your walls appear to be at your ceilings already. I put my logs up fairly green so had to allow for a lot of movement in everything I built.

gcreek I was just trying for neutral/warm colors. I can hardly wait to move in. We are hoping this fall!

Silver I hope they are done shrinking. I have started putting backer rod and chinking on the top log.
Makes me tired just going back and looking at the older pictures.

Working tomorrow and Sunday. Off Monday. I hope to get the lights up in the bathrooms.

hubby is almost done with the basement ceiling. Had just son and daughters rooms left. Then he is going to take a break from the house and work on a motor.

I'm am glad to see that you are at least hanging the right kind of art work on the wall :D . Looks good

Nicky we are hoping for this fall!

cure son stole that mount from me. I got that deer almost 13 years ago. He has a couple of really nice mounts he is going to put in the house somewhere.

FH I almost did several times! Had to walk away a few times. Off work on Monday and I hope to finish hanging light fixtures.

Leg was so sore after theraty I did not hang anymore lights. Hubby got them all hung in the basement. Only 4 left upstairs to hang.
The basement ceiling is done!

Latest posts