• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Before and after

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
During May when it was so wet and couldn't do a whole lot, we made a "stone room" out of this part around the house:

Before:

Fall1.jpg

Now it looks like this:

StoneRoom004.jpg

StoneRoom003.jpg

StoneRoom005.jpg

StoneRoom006.jpg

StoneRoom007.jpg

StoneRoom008.jpg

StoneRoom009.jpg

StoneRoom010.jpg

Got some patio furniture, put some goldfishies in the pond, woo hoo!!!

We like to R & R here rather than in front of the TV :D

Neat- don't you have skeeters down there :???:
I love sitting on one of our decks - but until we get a good freeze- thats almost out of the question- as soon as the sun starts sitting- the skeeters would carry you away...

Boy thats nice.............I like that pump wash tub deal,seems like a nice place to relax with a cool one....................good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Boy thats nice.............I like that pump wash tub deal,seems like a nice place to relax with a cool one....................good luck

sw came up with that idea and put it together himself. In fact, he pretty much did the whole thing himself :)

It sure is a nice place to rest and relax :D :D :D :D :D :D

Great work! Would you folks like to come to my place and spend a while??? And please bring rocks! We don't have anything but pebbles and a few shale rocks that break up if you look at them wrong!

I love that pump/tub/pool feature!

But what is "rest and relax"????

mrj

That is sure pretty. would love to have something like that someday.
So have the dogs gone swimming in the pond yet? :D

I Luv Herfrds said:
That is sure pretty. would love to have something like that someday.
So have the dogs gone swimming in the pond yet? :D

No, but Katie likes to drape herself over the rocks (nice and cool) and lap water out of the little pond. 8)

mrj said:
Great work! Would you folks like to come to my place and spend a while??? And please bring rocks! We don't have anything but pebbles and a few shale rocks that break up if you look at them wrong!

I love that pump/tub/pool feature!

But what is "rest and relax"????

mrj

These rocks are all over the place, bring a big truck, we'll get you filled up :)

The R&R is whenever we can catch it :p

Northern Rancher said:
Next trip down were stopping in for a visit!!!

We were really hoping you would on your way back from finals....even called once but got cut off. You guys are welcome to our humble abode any time :D

Absolutely gorgeous!! Got an air nozzle close by so you can "mow" your lawn. Wife wants "us" to do the same thing, eliminate the lawn maintenance. However, I think there's more maintenance with this type of setup than mowing the lawn, especially with our precip, or lack of.
Great Job!!

Plus we have new additions to our "rock room"!
My hammock
100_1763.jpg

sw bought 20 goldfish for the pond
100_1762.jpg

My addition to the pond, a foot long catfish :lol:
100_1760.jpg

New furniture set
100_1758.jpg

100_1757.jpg

Oh! And my latest pet lol =) My gopher, Max. Showed up in the window well, dogs musta drug him in the yard. Must be just a baby, he's still kinda little, and was really easy to tame! He LOVES monster cookies & frootloops... :roll:
100_1764.jpg

Wow great looking patio! I love the fountain feature.

When I saw the wash tub with a hole in it the song "There's a hole in the bucket Dear Liza" popped in my head. :D

That is a beautiful retreat you've made. Great idea! You posted every view except the sounds your fountains make -it must be lovely. Adding a pond was the best thing we ever did to our yard and the first thing we check out every morning. I like all the stone paving you did, really makes a room.

Has a heron visited for a free meal yet?

Latest posts