• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Being spoiled reaps its own rewards

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Whats sad is all the negative posts he is getting. No one knows what is best for that family EXCEPT the parents. From what he said, all 3 were in agreement.

i honestly would have done the same thing as the dad did....today's kids have become way too accustomed to having everything given to them and are so very ungrateful!! sad!!

The former Marine wrote on his Facebook page that Child Protective Services officials came to his home in Stanly Co. on Saturday and interviewed him and his daughter — separately — after viewers of the video called with concerns about his actions.

He said the police also stopped by.

"The police by the way said 'Kudos, sir,' " Jordan wrote. "I actually had a "thank you" from an entire detectives squad. And another police officer is using it in a positive manner in his presentation for the school system. How's about those apples? Didn't expect THAT when you called the cops did you?"

Police officials in Albemarle told Channel 9 they have received dozens of calls and emails asking why they haven't done anything about the video. Officials said Jordan lives outside of city limits, so his actions are outside of their jurisdiction.

Officials at the Stanly County Sheriff's Office said there are no laws against what Jordan did, so they will not be investigating the matter.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/youtube-dad-who-shot-daughters-laptop-gets-visit-a/nHbcR/

Jordan's post also said if he had to do it again he would, "Not be smoking a cigarette ... not have used the word "ass" in my comment directed at my daughter ... would have worn my Silverbelly Stetson, not my Tilley hat if I'd known that image was going to follow me the rest of my life and I'd probably have cleaned my boots."

Latest posts