• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Benefit drawing

Help Support Ranchers.net:

LazyWP

Reaction score
Just a reminder. We will be drawing the winners of the Cathy Morrison benefit raffle on the 26th of June. The drawing is for a $200 gift certificate from LW Leather, and a 20X custom made hat from Star of the West Hat Company. Each and everyone of you can or know some one that can use either of these.
Don't let Soapweed win both of them, 'cause he is the only one that has bought tickets.

MsSage said:
How much are tickets.....who do we get them from....check, money order, paypal or what???

Tickets are a dollar a piece, or 6 for $5. Can't do Paypal. Tried that and they won't let us. E-mail Lisa at [email protected] or me [email protected] We'll get you lined out, or you can go to her web site and get the info there.

LazyWP said:
MsSage said:
How much are tickets.....who do we get them from....check, money order, paypal or what???

Tickets are a dollar a piece, or 6 for $5. Can't do Paypal. Tried that and they won't let us. E-mail Lisa at [email protected] or me [email protected] We'll get you lined out, or you can go to her web site and get the info there.

Below is a way of using Paypal as a method of payment:
Step 1: Go to www.paypal.com, and then log into your account. Click on the "Send Money" tab on the top left corner of the page.
Step 2: Follow the following steps:
a. In the "To" tab type in the email address (of the person who you are sending the payment to; this is the seller's email that is linked to Paypal)
b. In the "Amount" tab fill in the amount depending on what the price of the ticket is etc.
c. Let the currency tab be set to USD

d. Click "Personal" and then select the option "Others" (Why? So that paypal won't charge the seller a fee. For example, if the ticket is $5, by selecting "Personal" as the option, paypal won't charge the seller approximately $0.10 for the transaction)

e. Press the "Continue" button.

f. If all of the information is correct, just click "Send" and the seller should receive his/her payment immediately.

I would love to participate in this cause, but I don't have checks since I only use Paypal as a main method of payment when buying things from other people. If you are willing for me to buy tickets from you via Paypal based on the above steps, please let me know.

Regards,
Sweetbasil

Down to less then a week to go. Lisa has turned in nearly 1300 dollars towards Cathy's medical bills. Cathy was at church last night. She is thin, but has good color and strength. You can follow her progress here http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/cathymorrison
Thanks to all the support you guys have given.

Latest posts