• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Benjamin Netanyahu’s epic speech before Congress

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
video of full speech and transcript at link

http://www.therightscoop.com/benjamin-netanyahus-epic-speech-before-congress/

So today, the Middle East stands at a fateful crossroads. Like all of you, I pray that the peoples of the region choose the path less travelled, the path of liberty. No one knows what this path consists of better than you. This path is not paved by elections alone. It is paved when governments permit protests in town squares, when limits are placed on the powers of rulers, when judges are beholden to laws and not men, and when human rights cannot be crushed by tribal loyalties or mob rule.

Israel has always embraced this path, in the Middle East has long rejected it. In a region where women are stoned, gays are hanged, Christians are persecuted, Israel stands out. It is different.

Bolton says there's a reason that Netanyahu put Iran in his speech first before dealing with the Palestinian peace process and it underscores how much of a threat Nuclear Iran is against not only Israel but the world. And he notes that Netanyahu put more focus on Iran in one speech than Obama has since he became President. This is striking considering that the IAEA just released a new report saying that Iran is continuing to stockpile uranium to increase it's nuclear capabilities.

video @ link http://www.therightscoop.com/bolton-netanyahu-said-more-about-iran-in-one-speech-than-obama-in-two-years/

Benjamin said it best in my view.

Israel is what's right with the middle east, not what's wrong with the middle east.

I was so hoping that ORielly would have his Body Language expert read the body language of Obama and Netanyahu. He did, we even thou they claim they like each other their body language tells a complete different story. You could see in Obama's actions he does not think much of B N without having to be an expert, so the experts read was no big surprize.

he was one of the architects of 9/11

if you laugh you are just really stupid

he is a criminal

do you think he did not know the mossad agents would be caught filming the event? they were the only people arrested on 9/11 with bombs on them....

i would bet my life he was heavily involved....heavily...he said within minutes after the event that obl did it and this was very good for israel....

you folks unfortunately believe anything they put on tv...it is much easier to not use your brain....

just like today dd OBL was working on a deal with pakistan to give him refuge so he would not attack them...yet, he was a stones throw away from their military base and there is NO EVIDENCE WE KILLED HIM EITHER...

whitewing is the biggest idiot on this board...he actually will repeat word for word what cnn tells him...it is just completely laughable..no brains at all...just a parrot.

shaum said:
do you think he did not know the mossad agents would be caught filming the event? they were the only people arrested on 9/11 with bombs on them....

You've made this claim before so I did the research you're too lazy or afraid to provide and found you were, as usual, totally full of crap about mossad agents having bombs on them. Oh, and what a shock, people filming the towers while they burned.....who would think to do such a thing?

Shamu said:
whitewing is the biggest idiot on this board...he actually will repeat word for word what cnn tells him...it is just completely laughable..no brains at all...just a parrot.

If being able to provide credible links to the assertions I make means I'm an idiot, where does that leave the guy who usually just stands there with his thumb in his ass when asked to back up an assertion?

shampooie said:
I would bet my life

I would take your bet, but I don't have any thing of equal value..

I do have an old halfpenny, but even with recent copper prices it is worth to much..

can I wager an old aluminum can tab or is that to much?

Steve said:
shampooie said:
I would bet my life

I do have an old halfpenny, but even with recent copper prices it is worth to much..

you do not see any value in any lives..you kill for a living right steve?

Mossad was a major player in 9/11...got arrested...how many arabs got arrested on 9/11...Israel was behind 9/11.

shaumei said:
Steve said:
shampooie said:
I would bet my life

Mossad was a major player in 9/11...got arrested...how many arabs got arrested on 9/11...Israel was behind 9/11.

:lol: You gonna do us another linky on that one.....the one where the mossad guys were found with bombs? It's worth a re-read, that's for sure.

shaumei said:
Steve said:
shampooie said:
I would bet my life

AGAIN Please explain why Muslims terrorists CONFESSED to planning and carrying out something that you persist in claiming Israel planned and carried out?

Until you have EVIDENCE to provide a clear explanation for their CONFESSIONS you can't really believe we are going to take your version over THEIR CONFESSIONS. :roll:

tam,

the muslims confessed according to whom? the jew controlled mass media? what about the mossad agents that went on israel tv and said they were sent to the usa to videotape the event on 9/11? how would they have known it was going to happen?

you need to understand you are being lied to daily on mass media....

stop just believing without questioning what they are saying...

obl was killed on a raid by our navy seals...really? I said he was dead back in 2001...many people have said this that would have known..there is no video of him since then that is real...then they say they kill him and have no photo of him dead and then release the same video they released 4 years ago that show him looking younger than he did in 2000...use your brain...

you are being lied to...

why? for money...the military industrial complex that eisenhower warned us about...same as Kennedy...

Okay Shamu, please post links to the following two facts:

1) Mossad agents were arrested on 9-11 with bombs.

2) Mossad agents on TV in Isreal saying they were sent to the US to film the event of 9-11.

shaumei said:
tam,

the muslims confessed according to whom? the jew controlled mass media? what about the mossad agents that went on israel tv and said they were sent to the usa to videotape the event on 9/11? how would they have known it was going to happen?

obl was killed on a raid by our navy seals...really? I said he was dead back in 2001...many people have said this that would have known..there is no video of him since then that is real...then they say they kill him and have no photo of him dead and then release the same video they released 4 years ago that show him looking younger than he did in 2000...use your brain...

you are being lied to...

why? for money...the military industrial complex that eisenhower warned us about...same as Kennedy...

OK Sham do you know what makes no sense, besides you that is? The fact that for your far fetched "the media is lieing to you" story to be true, Left Wing media (WORLDWIDE) would have to have not done their jobs and investigated the BUSH Administration's official story. Do you really think someone/anyone in the Left Wing Liberal Camp would not look for anything possible to impeach Bush and Cheney? The Dems" had just lost power to Bush in a hotly contested fight that ended with a Supreme Court ruling and you think they would just roll over and take Bush's word for what happen, when 3000 innocent Americans were used as pawns in a truly evil plan. We are talking about a group that would have done ANYTHING possible to get back in power and DESTROY any chance of the Republicans taking it away again. :roll:
Besides that There is not one Liberal or Conservative network that has not reported the fact KSM confessed to masterminding 9/11 but yet you deny it happened. :roll: Do you live in a state of DENIAL The same state of denial that seems to stop you from admitting Osama was on video and audio tape well after you claim he died. See you are the one that makes no sense as for your story to be true ALL MEDIA OUTLETS WORLDWIDE would have to agree to stick to the story and I doubt any Liberal network would agree to lie for a Republican President any more than I believe any of them would tell the whole truth about Obama. :wink:

BTW according to you we are to question the media WORLDWIDE but when we question your stories you call us morons, I think we all know who the real moron is. :wink:

Tam said:
shaumei said:
tam,

you are being lied to...

OK Sham do you know what makes no sense, besides you that is? The fact that for your far fetched "the media is lieing to you" story to be true, Left Wing media (WORLDWIDE) would have to have not done their jobs and investigated the BUSH Administration's official story. Do you really think someone/anyone in the Left Wing Liberal Camp would not look for anything possible to impeach Bush and Cheney? The Dems" had just lost power to Bush in a hotly contested fight that ended with a Supreme Court ruling and you think they would just roll over and take Bush's word for what happen, when 3000 innocent Americans were used as pawns in a truly evil plan. We are talking about a group that would have done ANYTHING possible to get back in power and DESTROY any chance of the Republicans taking it away again. :roll:
Besides that There is not one Liberal or Conservative network that has not reported the fact KSM confessed to masterminding 9/11 but yet you deny it happened. :roll: Do you live in a state of DENIAL The same state of denial that seems to stop you from admitting Osama was on video and audio tape well after you claim he died. See you are the one that makes no sense as for your story to be true ALL MEDIA OUTLETS WORLDWIDE would have to agree to stick to the story and I doubt any Liberal network would agree to lie for a Republican President any more than I believe any of them would tell the whole truth about Obama. :wink:

BTW according to you we are to question the media WORLDWIDE but when we question your stories you call us morons, I think we all know who the real moron is. :wink:

Tam,

there is no left and right in this battle...I am banned from posting at CNN and Fox both....

the truth is what is scary to these folks...

Example: Obama said he was for CHANGE... what change? nothing changed...they are both working for the same people and these people own ALL MASS MEDIA.

I am trying to show you this but am getting resistance as it will change everything in your mind about the world once you understand the truth.

Latest posts