• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BHSS Supreme Champions

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mlsfarms

Reaction score
Anyone know which animals were named the Supreme Champions at the Black Hills Stock Show, in the Beef Division? Can't find anything in the RC Journal or the BHSS Website. Thanks.

Going off memory, but I think Legrand won the bull and Beastom won the heifer. But I could be wrong.

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Welcome to the boards Fence Stretcher

Welcome, Fence Stretcher. With a name like that, are you one who is a fence fixer, or one who is kind of wild and tests a fence to its limits. :???: Just curious. :wink: :)

Soapweed said:
the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Welcome to the boards Fence Stretcher

Welcome, Fence Stretcher. With a name like that, are you one who is a fence fixer, or one who is kind of wild and tests a fence to its limits. :???: Just curious. :wink: :)

I'm a fence fixer among other things. I'm a ranch hand, one that actually likes to fix fence, thus the name. Not sure why I like to fix fence, but send me out on the prairie in the middle of know where with a pliers and a wagon all day long and I'm a happy camper.

fence_stretcher said:
I'm a fence fixer among other things. I'm a ranch hand, one that actually likes to fix fence, thus the name. Not sure why I like to fix fence, but send me out on the prairie in the middle of know where with a pliers and a wagon all day long and I'm a happy camper.

I understand completely. The less human contact I have in a day the better my mood is by evening.

Latest posts