• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BIATCH SLAP

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jingo2

Reaction score
Ann C slaps down Sarah P

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/ann-coulter-sarah-palin_n_1345588.html?ref=politics

Coulter said that might be a weakness in the Republican Party as a whole — that certain individuals become celebrities and are allowed to profit off that status and yet still interfere in GOP politics, which Democrats have been able to avoid.

I kind of liked this one from Ann in the last few days

"President Obama called Fluke and told her that her parents should be proud of her and to make sure she was OK. Hillary Clinton said conservatives were trying to control women. Bill Clinton called her to see if she had any plans for the weekend."

over the last few months I have really wondered if Coulters' status has changed her views.

that certain individuals become celebrities and are allowed to profit off that status and yet still interfere in GOP politics, which Democrats have been able to avoid.

Really?

in one sense it is funny..

I would agree that no democrat politician has ever left politics..

I would agree that few have ever attained celebrity status.. (unless you count Al bore)

but for someone to say democrats do not let celebrities influence their politics has stepped away from reality just a bit..

Latest posts