• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Biden’s pick to lead the BLM

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score

Are you kidding me???? Imagine Trump picking Ammon Bundy to lead the Bureau of Land Mismanagement and the outrage that would of followed!!!!!!! This woman is a terrorist and she lied about it! And Biden thinks she'd be a great leader of a department that over sees public lands??? WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU ABOUT BIDEN AND THE DEMS????
I just amazed that the ex governor of Massachusetts finally has decided to speak out against her.

She should be in prison, not being considered to be the head of anything.
C'mon GOP, don't let this stand. Stop being so wishy-washy and get rid of this POS.
I am shocked at Mittens finally failing to side with the Democrats.

"Sen. John Barrasso, R-Wyo., said Stone-Manning lied to the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee about her past association with an "ecoterrorist cell" that drove 500 pounds of spikes into the Clearwater National Forest. She anonymously sent a disturbing and threatening letter to the U.S. Forest Service on behalf of the ecoterrorists and then spent years covering up their crimes, he wrote Monday in an op-ed in USA Today."

Latest posts