• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Biden and his cache of classified documents

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
I hold a security clearance with the US government. Apparently everything they pound into us about the seriousness of handling classified information was just a stand up comedy bit??? This President makes me sick. As do all the Democrats and Republicans who defend him and Trump for their complete ineptitude and casualness at protecting classified documents. If the justice department doesn't throw the book at them, then to hell with them all. What a joke.

I hold a security clearance with the US government. Apparently everything they pound into us about the seriousness of handling classified information was just a stand up comedy bit??? This President makes me sick. As do all the Democrats and Republicans who defend him and Trump for their complete ineptitude and casualness at protecting classified documents. If the justice department doesn't throw the book at them, then to hell with them all. What a joke.
Nothing but arrogance on their parts

Latest posts