• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Biden is using FOURTH GRADERS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Biden is so low that he is selling Obama's failed jobs bill to fourth graders. He was telling them during a classroom visit that it is because the Republican won't pass the jobs bill that the kids teachers will be laid off and the teachers left will not have as much time to spend with them.

I never thought I would never see Leslie Marshall or Caroline Heldman, both very liberal women, disagreeing with anything this Administration did but even they voiced disapproval in Biden using CHILDREN to sell a Political bill. :roll:

I'm guessing they are the only ones that will listen to the fool anymore. According to him Women will be raped, Store keepers will be shot, Children will be teacherless and it is all because the big bad Republicans won't let them borrow yet another trillion to pay off even more Unions and Campaign donors. Maybe Obama should have used some of the billions he is wasting on bankrupt solar companies, mouse swamps, turtle tunnels, and tatoo removal to keep cops and teachers employed.

I'm sure these 4th graders "rule the roost" at home and will tell mommy and daddy to vote for obama. :lol: :lol:

maybe they could even "pull a tantrum' like Biden does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxxotkX9ZOo&feature=player_embedded

"don't screw around me"

Biden said rape tripled in Flint and FactCheck investigated the claim and found him to be LIEING

Biden's Whopper in Flint, Mich.
Posted on October 20, 2011 , Updated on Oct. 21, 2011

Joe Biden falsely claimed on multiple occasions that the number of reported rapes in Flint, Mich., has skyrocketed since 2008 — providing different accounts at different events that do not square with FBI data. He started at a 152 percent increase, and since then has said rapes in Flint have tripled and even "quadrupled." But FBI data show the number of rapes in Flint has gone down 11 percent, from 103 in 2008 to 92 in 2010.

Biden also said the city's murder rate has "tripled." The city says there were a record-high 66 murders last year — double, not triple, the 32 murders that occurred in 2008.

He is lieing to the adult public and now he is visiting fourth grade classrooms lieing to them too. Is there no shame in this Administration as Obama supports Bidens claims according to Carney :roll:

Biden is nothing more than a dog and pony show.....pretty
much kids are all that is left for him to entertain.

It's shameful. And it's moreso because Obama supports it.

I swear, it's like dumb and dumber, but I really don't think
Obama is dumb. He's on a mission and I have concern that he
(and the money people that put him there) are
planning on bigger things than the 2012 presidency.

What I fear is with all this lies they are spreading now it is going to get alot worse before it is over. Biden will have union paid toddlers picketing, tossing rocks, ripping off their diapers and crapping at anyone that doesn't agree with the Dems before this is over. :roll:

Obama and his lieing little sidekicks will, for the next year, feed the hatred within their party. They have NO accomplishments to run on so all we will hear is about how the Republicans are out to get the poor, sick, shoolchildren and ALL minorities including the illegals. Their lies will fuel a hatred that will lead to a riot of the likes we could never imagine on US soil come election night 2012 when he is beat. His campaign will never be about his dismal economic record. It will again be on skin color and rich verses poor but on a MUCH GRANDER SCALE.

The only thing he has on his record that even a few agree with is his foreign policy but how many big scale terrorists are left for him to take credit for killing (without the beneifit of a trial) before someone steps up from his far left base and says enough is enough and demands a stop to their Nobel PEACE Prize winner's drone attacks being carried out in a NON-WAR he got the US into without Congressional approval .

The man supports the OWS protesters/ far left wingnut base with his rants about how the Rich need to pay their fair share in the afternoon then holds a fund raising rally at 30G's a plate in the evening with the very people he is bashing in the afternoon. :x :x Lucky for him and unlucky for the world they, being Dem supporters, are not smart enough to figure it out. :wink: :roll:

With the economy the way it is and with all the reports of belt tightening, bankruptcies and foreclosures, one has to wonder how anyone would support a guy that brags about his plans of raising and spending a BILLION dollars on an election. :? :roll: In these economic times would it not be smarter to vote for a person that can run a campaign on a small budget and hope he/she is going to use that same business sense to get the US spending under control? :? I'm just saying do we need four more years of a guy that sees no problem spending a Billion dollars on a job that pays a few hundred thousand. But then that doesn't include free transportation for his jet setting, vacation addicted wife. So maybe he is coming out ahead.

What I fear is with all this lies they are spreading now it is going to get alot worse before it is over. Biden will have union paid toddlers picketing, tossing rocks, ripping off their diapers and crapping at anyone that doesn't agree with the Dems before this is over.

if you fear that Tam stay away from the childish Flea party OWC rallies...

Perhaps old Joe Biteme should go back to fourth grade instead of just visiting. There he might learn that 5% of 1 million dollars is $50,000 not $500. Either Biden is ignorant or purposefully deceptive when he was explaining to the kids about Obama's 5% sur tax.

Latest posts