• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Biden the clown

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
Every day is like a new bad dream that leaves me just shaking my head. Almost laughable if it weren't so serious and detrimental to our future. Everything is just absolutely stupid. What a joke this once-great country has become. Thank you Donald Trump for four years of normalcy and MAGA, but it's all going down the drain in record time. Just terribly sad.

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
I just read where Joe Manchin and 7 other Democrats aren't going along with some of the things Biden and handlers are putting out. Now if those 8 will stick to their guns, we might get some of this stopped. But Manchin has disappointed before. I think Biden and crew have set out to bankrupt the country.
Did you happen to see this?

leanin' H

Reaction score
Border = DISASTER
Debt = DISASTER
Gas prices = DISASTER
Iran nukes = DISASTER
Economy = DISASTER
Covid = Average job of distribution of the vaccine that TRUMP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING!!!

Biden checks all the boxes!!!! Amazing first 100 days. BRAVO

On the bright side- His dog apparently despises liberals as he has bitten two.

To all you Biden apologists-
As Mr. Toby Keith once sang “How do ya like me now”????

Texan

Reaction score
I just read where Joe Manchin and 7 other Democrats aren't going along with some of the things Biden and handlers are putting out. Now if those 8 will stick to their guns, we might get some of this stopped. But Manchin has disappointed before. I think Biden and crew have set out to bankrupt the country.
Did you happen to see this?

No, I had not seen that, FH. I hope you're right about some of the dems, but like you, I'm skeptical, particularly when it comes to Manchin. He pretends to be moderate and working for his constituents, but he really only does whatever Schumer lets him do.

Texan

Reaction score
Border = DISASTER
Debt = DISASTER
Gas prices = DISASTER
Iran nukes = DISASTER
Economy = DISASTER
Covid = Average job of distribution of the vaccine that TRUMP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING!!!

Biden checks all the boxes!!!! Amazing first 100 days. BRAVO

On the bright side- His dog apparently despises liberals as he has bitten two.

To all you Biden apologists-
As Mr. Toby Keith once sang “How do ya like me now”????
Well said, H. I'd add guns and the Second Amendment to that list because there's more stupidity coming down from Washington regarding gun control. And what about that clown he has planned to head ATF to be sure federal agents are on board to make that happen? David Chipman is a freakin' gun-grabbing Gabby Giffords accomplice. Just almost unbelievable.

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
Mr. FH was listening to Christian Radio yesterday and he came to the house saying Biden can do anything he wants, come into our homes and do whatever they please. Has anyone heard that? I have to admit I have been escaping reality by not listening to the news lately. If this is true, it is TOTALLY against the US Constitution. But when has that ever bothered Democrats?

Latest posts