• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Biden the clown

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
Every day is like a new bad dream that leaves me just shaking my head. Almost laughable if it weren't so serious and detrimental to our future. Everything is just absolutely stupid. What a joke this once-great country has become. Thank you Donald Trump for four years of normalcy and MAGA, but it's all going down the drain in record time. Just terribly sad.

I just read where Joe Manchin and 7 other Democrats aren't going along with some of the things Biden and handlers are putting out. Now if those 8 will stick to their guns, we might get some of this stopped. But Manchin has disappointed before. I think Biden and crew have set out to bankrupt the country.
Did you happen to see this?

Border = DISASTER
Debt = DISASTER
Gas prices = DISASTER
Iran nukes = DISASTER
Economy = DISASTER
Covid = Average job of distribution of the vaccine that TRUMP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING!!!

Biden checks all the boxes!!!! Amazing first 100 days. BRAVO

On the bright side- His dog apparently despises liberals as he has bitten two.

To all you Biden apologists-
As Mr. Toby Keith once sang "How do ya like me now"????

I just read where Joe Manchin and 7 other Democrats aren't going along with some of the things Biden and handlers are putting out. Now if those 8 will stick to their guns, we might get some of this stopped. But Manchin has disappointed before. I think Biden and crew have set out to bankrupt the country.
Did you happen to see this?

No, I had not seen that, FH. I hope you're right about some of the dems, but like you, I'm skeptical, particularly when it comes to Manchin. He pretends to be moderate and working for his constituents, but he really only does whatever Schumer lets him do.

Border = DISASTER
Debt = DISASTER
Gas prices = DISASTER
Iran nukes = DISASTER
Economy = DISASTER
Covid = Average job of distribution of the vaccine that TRUMP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCING!!!

Biden checks all the boxes!!!! Amazing first 100 days. BRAVO

On the bright side- His dog apparently despises liberals as he has bitten two.

To all you Biden apologists-
As Mr. Toby Keith once sang "How do ya like me now"????
Well said, H. I'd add guns and the Second Amendment to that list because there's more stupidity coming down from Washington regarding gun control. And what about that clown he has planned to head ATF to be sure federal agents are on board to make that happen? David Chipman is a freakin' gun-grabbing Gabby Giffords accomplice. Just almost unbelievable.

Mr. FH was listening to Christian Radio yesterday and he came to the house saying Biden can do anything he wants, come into our homes and do whatever they please. Has anyone heard that? I have to admit I have been escaping reality by not listening to the news lately. If this is true, it is TOTALLY against the US Constitution. But when has that ever bothered Democrats?

How about cutting red meat consumption by 90%? Feeling the love? That's what some are forecasting will be required to meet the greenie-weenie bullshit being proposed.

42116014-9501565-image-a-1_1619158191946.jpg

Biden can try and take away red meat. He will get most folks when he prys it from their cold dead hands!!! 1 in 6 kids already don't get enough to eat and taking away red meat helps that how????? It's scary how damn dumb these people are. One Indonesian volcano has done more damage to the atmosphere than every cow has for fifty years.

Biden does have help. I see where the Washington State legislature voted to outlaw the sale of new gas powered vehicles after 2030. One has to wonder how they are going to produce the electricity to charge up those new cars.

At church yesterday, a member of the congregation went to Utah and Colorado on vacation. He always likes to spread the word of Jesus. He said there were so many that he encountered that didn't like that they weren't wearing masks....Pastor said, "first people were afraid to die, now they are afraid to live." Sadly, the fear factor is alive and well.

We don't wear masks (we had to for a short time) and now, starting last week, the school kids no longer have to wear them to attend school.

My fear is that this Covid worked so well to control people that it won't be the last time something like this is used. They have found a powerful weapon to use against us.

Oregon tried to put a huge tax on diesel the last two years. I didn't work because all the Republican senators left town/state leaving them without a quorum. For me it wouldn't be that huge because it is 30 miles into Baker for fuel or 50 miles to Idaho for fuel. Big enough tax and I will drive. And I will put a slip tank in the back of the pick up. But it would break the farmers and loggers over on the westside of the state.

Latest posts