• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big League Baseball player in training

Help Support Ranchers.net:

leanin' H

Reaction score
My son is playing T-ball this year. It is his first year and he is having a lot of fun. :D Thought i'd share a couple pictures of the little dude and a few of his teammates. Playing in the field.
DSC00786.jpg

Runnin' the bases.
DSC00798.jpg

Tagging home plate.
DSC00799.jpg

He gets his visiting skills from his Dad. :D I think they are talking cows!
DSC00801.jpg

They don't keep score and it is like watching a herd of cats, but they sure have fun. He's learning sportsmanship and how to be a teammate and even getting good at whacking the ball off the T. Plus he is making new pals! :D
DSC00804.jpg

The three amigos! The kids on the left is a cousin. The one on the right is another kid from out here and that one in the middle is a goofball! :D But he keeps me grinning and we have a blast doing stuff together. Have a fine evening and enjoy your kids, no matter the age! :D
DSC00809.jpg

Carter played tball, wee wees, and peewees baseball and loved it.. We had lots of fun.... Make hay and then get all the farm kids out of the hayfield to play ball... The best time ever...

Latest posts