• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Big square balers

Help Support Ranchers.net:

frenchie

Reaction score
curious ..anyone running these on this board just wondering what people have for a baler , likes and dislikes, horsepower on it etc.

ran several New Hollands, and now a new Hesston.

side by side, the Hesston beats the NH hands down. but I can clean a field much better than the Hesston. boss man just don't know how to set a baler :???:

would not run it on anything under 150 HP, and a MFWD. I have an 8640 JD on the NH, and think the world of it. except the transmission is a pain to shift in fluctuating hay conditions. the Hesston is pulled by an 8970 New Holland. MFWD and powershift. if the 8640 had powershift, it could not be beat!

loomixguy said:
Jiggsy.....when you are not tilting at windmills with your Mildcats, you punch Bestifor's timeclock?

no, too much pride to work for the swindle brothers.... haul a bunch of hay to them though.

they have the KBI up here investigating an arson fire. lost $200,000 worth of hay! some one really hates them. 3rd fire in 2 years.

do you know the well driller who bought out Maroon??? he is my cousin.

we have a hesston big square baler. it is massive. runs like a top. need just a little bit more hp on the tractor though.

loomixguy said:
Mitch, or his wife Edie?

Edie's dad and my mom are brother/sister.

Edie is a fun one to talk to, don't get to see her often, but really like to give her crap!

Latest posts