• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

bigfoots

Help Support Ranchers.net:

lefty

Reaction score
http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=24426

This is funny & sad & has little to do with ranching . This guy showed up In my yard one winter day . He is a bigfoot hunter He wanted me to listen to his sound files that they had taped that fall . What you are hearing is 14 herd bulls & 5 jack donkeys whoopiner up in the night .....

The really laughable part is that guys like that can end up with a TV show on Discovery or something and make more money as a fool than any sound minded rancher could running danged 'ol cows.......LOL

i wonder if bigfoot taste like beef??

angus??

from the sound recording,a steak from a bigfoot sounds good.

nortexsook said:
The really laughable part is that guys like that can end up with a TV show on Discovery or something and make more money as a fool than any sound minded rancher could running danged 'ol cows.......LOL

Is that laughable or just plain sad. :(

I ask this guy ? so what do you think the bigfoots eat in this country in the dead of winter . He said deer ...they jump out of trees on to the deer & grab them by the back legs & bash them into a tree . Then they rip em open & eat there livers out . & leave the rest . & this guy didnt even smile .

lefty said:
I ask this guy ? so what do you think the bigfoots eat in this country in the dead of winter . He said deer ...they jump out of trees on to the deer & grab them by the back legs & bash them into a tree . Then they rip em open & eat there livers out . & leave the rest . & this guy didnt even smile .
I guess aliens get the rest of the deer. That's why no one finds the kills.

Latest posts