• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Biggest Joke On The 'Net

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer said:
I must have been posting my "Hitler" thread at the same time.

:lol:

And I was trying to delete this thread "at the same time" your were posting to it. It wouldn't delete because of it. :lol:

Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:

And I was trying to delete this thread "at the same time" your were posting to it. It wouldn't delete because of it. :lol:

this Presidency is becoming one big joke......I'll let you fill in your infamous line.......

hypocritexposer said:
Mike said:
hypocritexposer said:

this Presidency is becoming one big joke......I'll let you fill in your infamous line.......

WE?

TOLD?

YOU?

SO?

Conservative Byte mentioned the new site Attackwatch.com
and this was the headline (the first comment on the page follows~
be sure and read it.)

889 Responses to Obama's New Site, AttackWatch.com, Becomes Laughing Stock of the Internet

First comment:

HEY OBAMA!

If you are so worried about being "Attacked" soon ?…….

I have a suggestion for you and your "Obama for America national field director Jeremy Bird " and all other members of your "ATTACK WATCH . com"

Better start:

IMPEACH WATCH . com
TREASON & FRAUD WATCH . com
ARREST WATCH . com
TRIAL WATCH . com
CONVICTION . com
PRISON WATCH . com

Worse case….Better also start ~ HANGING WATCH . com

:D

Does any rational person believe these people anymore? They trade in lies and misinformation, and the only chance they have to re-elect Obama -- and it's still slim -- is to grossly distort Obama's record and fabricate fantasies about his opposition.?

That's what this new website is all about. It's called "AttackWatch.com," but it should be called "AttackDog.com."

snip

The concept of this website is perversely amusing when you consider the administration's history of manipulating the Internet for political gain. I reported in my book "Crimes Against Liberty" that the Obama-Holder Justice Department had formed a secret in-house blogging group to participate on websites to influence public opinion. Dubbed the "Blog Squad," this political operation was operating out of the very halls of the institution dedicated to administering justice in the United States. On the taxpayers' dime, it was paying partisan political operatives to scour the Internet for news stories, commentaries and blog posts critical of the administration's agenda and then post comments supporting the administration -- all without identifying who was behind the posts.?

http://townhall.com/columnists/davidlimbaugh/2011/09/16/attackwatchcom_is_the_administrations_latest_propaganda_arm/page/full/

Larrry said:
I was really thinking this should be reported

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden

Or:
Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign

January 09, 2010|From Mark Preston, CNN Political Editor

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Saturday for making racially insensitive remarks about Barack Obama during the presidential campaign.

Journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann reported the remarks in their new book, "Game Change," which is scheduled to be in bookstores Tuesday.

The authors quote Reid as saying privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

Faster horses said:
Conservative Byte mentioned the new site Attackwatch.com
and this was the headline (the first comment on the page follows~
be sure and read it.)

889 Responses to Obama's New Site, AttackWatch.com, Becomes Laughing Stock of the Internet

First comment:

HEY OBAMA!

If you are so worried about being "Attacked" soon ?…….

I have a suggestion for you and your "Obama for America national field director Jeremy Bird " and all other members of your "ATTACK WATCH . com"

Better start:

IMPEACH WATCH . com
TREASON & FRAUD WATCH . com
ARREST WATCH . com
TRIAL WATCH . com
CONVICTION . com
PRISON WATCH . com

Worse case….Better also start ~ HANGING WATCH . com

:D

I'm voting for babewatch.com

"If only the #Obama administration could create an atmosphere where jobs materialized as quickly as #attackwatch jokes

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/15/attack-watch-becomes-victim-conservative-mockery/#ixzz1Y8FLT6q3

Biggest joke one the internet #1. Obama#2 flounder#3oldtimer. but a tight
race

Latest posts