• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bill Ayers, is that you?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
A "suspicious" device was found outside the Pentagon on Friday morning, NBC News reported.

An official told the network, "It looks like a bomb."

The device was reportedly found in a car parked outside the U.S. military headquarters. Authorities closed several roads in the area after the discovery.

One person was placed in custody and police were looking for others in connection with the incident, according to NBC.

No further details were immediately available.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/entertainment/Suspicious+device+found+outside+Pentagon/4963337/story.html

Hannity was talking about Ayers the other night and how he liked Canada due to the fact they will not let Ayers in. Tamara Holder the Liberal on the panel asked why not and she was told by the other panel member it was because he is a domestic TERRORIST and Canada doesn't allow known terrorist in. Then she made the comment about how she didn't like Canada as they are to strict on who can and can't enter. For a supposed lawyer her example of who couldn't enter fell a bit short since it was anyone with a DUI. She said God forbid a person with a DUI should enter Canada. I guess she doesn't know you can't enter the US if you have one on your record either. This was another example of a liberal thinking Do as we say not as we do. :roll:

I hope Ayers is ban from traveling to all countries, and I think Hannity is right Obama having such close ties to a known domestic terrorist should tell everyone a bit about his feelings towards the country he is trying to destroy from the inside out. How can you be the Commandor and Chief of the US military when one of your biggest supporters and the man that hosted your political campaign kick off party tried to blow up the Pentagon and his only regret is he didn't do enough.

Tam said:
Hannity was talking about Ayers the other night and how he liked Canada due to the fact they will not let Ayers in. Tamara Holder the Liberal on the panel asked why not and she was told by the other panel member it was because he is a domestic TERRORIST and Canada doesn't allow known terrorist in. Then she made the comment about how she didn't like Canada as they are to strict on who can and can't enter. For a supposed lawyer her example of who couldn't enter fell a bit short since it was anyone with a DUI. She said God forbid a person with a DUI should enter Canada. I guess she doesn't know you can't enter the US if you have one on your record either. This was another example of a liberal thinking Do as we say not as we do. :roll:

I hope Ayers is ban from traveling to all countries, and I think Hannity is right Obama having such close ties to a known domestic terrorist should tell everyone a bit about his feelings towards the country he is trying to destroy from the inside out. How can you be the Commandor and Chief of the US military when one of your biggest supporters and the man that hosted your political campaign kick off party tried to blow up the Pentagon and his only regret is he didn't do enough.

I agree Tam..... But I also have to lay blame on all those idiots who voted for him who really should of known better.... Sure we have those who are clueless.(You can't fix stupid.), but there really isn't an excuse for the rest who voted for him.....

Latest posts