• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bill Bennett a racist?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mp.freelance

Reaction score
I figured I'd beat Disagreeable to the punch:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46604

Seriously, Dis, I'm surprised and disappointed you ignored this opportunity to get on a high horse and complain about the GOP. :) :roll:

As for the rest of you: what do you make of this?

mp.freelance said:
I figured I'd beat Disagreeable to the punch:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46604

Seriously, Dis, I'm surprised and disappointed you ignored this opportunity to get on a high horse and complain about the GOP. :) :roll:

As for the rest of you: what do you make of this?

His comments were not politically correct- but they were true- doesn't make him a racist...Especially liked the comments about Teddy Kennedy....

Yeah, Ted really is a joke. I'm not old enough to remember Chappaquiddick, but when I found out what happened I thought: "How can this guy show his face in public, let alone serve in the Senate?"

I guess that just demonstrates both his shamelessness and that of Massachusetts voters.

I guess this is off topic, though.

mp.freelance said:
Yeah, Ted really is a joke. I'm not old enough to remember Chappaquiddick, but when I found out what happened I thought: "How can this guy show his face in public, let alone serve in the Senate?"

I guess that just demonstrates both his shamelessness and that of Massachusetts voters.

"HOW CAN THIS GUY SHOW HIS FACE IN PUBLIC????????" Because he is a LIBERAL THAT answers the question! And I AM old enough to remember Chappaquiddick! Every damned detail that has been buried with time. You think that that murder was not deliberate? Think AGAIN, my friend! And how did he get away with it?????/ Because HE IS A LIBERALThat's How!

DOC HARRIS said:
mp.freelance said:

"HOW CAN THIS GUY SHOW HIS FACE IN PUBLIC????????" Because he is a LIBERAL THAT answers the question! And I AM old enough to remember Chappaquiddick! Every damned detail that has been buried with time. You think that that murder was not deliberate? Think AGAIN, my friend! And how did he get away with it?????/ Because HE IS A LIBERALThat's How!

I, agree, DOC, you just refreshed my mind. It's funny how we all "forgot" the evil back then and try to justify the "evil" now.

DOC HARRIS said:
mp.freelance said:

How can First Lady Laura Bush show her face in public since she killed a young man with a car?

Anyone with a single functioning brain cell know the difference in Teddy's wreck and Laura. It is the funniest if it were not for a girl dying in the car waiting for help for as much as FOUR hours while teddy pondered saving his political rearend. There are houses on Dike Road he could have gone to report the accident, but he doesn't.
mjgrave.jpg

waterlevels2.gif

It's funny how some people think the best defense of their side is to attack someone else. Just goes to show how weak the side is.

Faster Horses....re-read YOUR statement....you just proved you own theory/statement by saying what you just did about Disagreeable!!!

You didn't even see that you're in the same boat of tearing down people.... too funny!!

Do you sometimes go to eat an apple and get an orange by mistake and not know the difference?

Latest posts