• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

bill maher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

spending has gone up.......considerably......how are the poor and middle class being taken advantage of?

The additional spending under obama has been for the middle class and poor, has it not?

bill maher show is an interesting mixture of mockery, mischief, oscillating between comic or serious banter with an assortment of people, all of which is variety show entertainment; and yes it's out there whether one agrees with content or not.

am sharing the clip in the way people do. you know me already. the items offered may be of interest. or not.

beethoven said:
bill maher show is an interesting mixture of mockery, mischief, oscillating between comic or serious banter with an assortment of people, all of which is variety show entertainment; and yes it's out there whether one agrees with content or not.

am sharing the clip in the way people do. you know me already. the items offered may be of interest. or not.

Maher is a liberal hack, you are sharing a liberal attack piece in hopes of persuading a conservative audience.

Yes, I know you.

persuading you say? i do no such thing my dear. sharing is my most favourite game. occasional exchange if it is civil.

beethoven said:
persuading you say? i do no such thing my dear. sharing is my most favourite game. occasional exchange if it is civil.

You promote liberalism/progressivism, it is rarely civil. You do it in a manner that may be civil, but the end result never is.

The era of civility was on full display during Friday night's "Real Time with Bill Maher."

In the midst of a conversation about Michele Bachmann and her husband Marcus Bachmann's Christian counseling clinic (recently underfire for attempting to turn gays straight through prayer), comedian Marc Maron spoke about how he thinks about "angrily f*cking" the Republican presidential candidate. (h/t Ian Schwartz of RCP video)

"I don't want to be crass, but I just hope that Marcus Bachmann takes all that, ya know, that rage that comes from repression and denial and brings it into the bedroom with her," Maron said. "I hope he f*cks her angrily, because that's how I would. And I've thought about it."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/16/comedian-on-bachmann-i-would-fck-her-angrily/#ixzz1SNSqMKNy

Maher is, was, and always has been a bonafide puke. He wouldn't make a pimple on my 14 year old's chin. I'd imagine he's got as many or more skeletons in his closet than does Charlie Sheen, but his punk-ass libtard pals keep sweeping them under the table and keep his sorry behind employed. Birds of a feather....... :roll:

Bill is an atheist who is extremely liberal in every way. I don't see how anyone can take him serious. He needs to stick to comedy, but he isn't really even that funny.

hypocritexposer said:
beethoven said:

You promote liberalism/progressivism, it is rarely civil. You do it in a manner that may be civil, but the end result never is.

i wish to achieve my goals which are not about converting people or changing them, i like people to make their decisions in the end and certainly yes, i like to operate without offending people.

beethoven said:
hypocritexposer said:
beethoven said:

i wish to achieve my goals which are not about converting people or changing them, i like people to make their decisions in the end and certainly yes, i like to operate without offending people.

This statement was meant to be a joke wasn't it? Considering the clip you posted that called Conservatives stupid I would have to wonder how you meant to post it WITHOUT OFFENDING those on a website where the majority consider themselves to be YES CONSERVATIVES :roll:

the columnist George Will famously said, Conservatives define themselves in terms of what they oppose.

someone else said, not sure who, that conservatives divide the world by good and evil while liberals do that by the rich and poor.

many interesting ideas out there. they 'is what they is'.

Just wondering beethoven
What do you think of this little quote from your sickening funny man

Now, I'm not saying that sexism doesn't exist and isn't real. And we can't, but we can't throw around the word "sexist" just to stop people like me from pointing out that Michele Bachmann, now running second for the Republican presidential nomination, isn't a dangerous nincompoop. And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of "The Hills Have Eyes," that's not sexist. I'm saying it because it's true, not because it's true of a woman.

Please tell us do you think this comment is funny. Please remember that the liberal bias media and Liberal comedians used the Palin's Down Syndrome son against Sarah in the 2008 election. SO Who do you think your funny man was targeting with his comment? If you find this kind of humor funny you are sick and are in bad need of help. :roll: :x
BTW what do you think would happen if a Conservative comedian said these comments about the Obama family especially since Obama claimed families were to be LEFT OUT OF THE CAMPAIGN ATTACKS.

This is just another example of the Dems holding others to rules they have NO INTENTION OF FOLLOWING THEMSELVES :mad: .

yes there are certain ground rules to civility.

was not aware of bill maher 3 yrs ago nor was i aware this comedian made fun of palin's family during the forementioned election.

i enjoy some comic relief however from time to time, and i am very aware that comedy can be thoroughly controversial.

if you are deeply offended by the words of someone, anyone, as in this particular way that you are with bill maher, i welcome you to steer clear of him or them when you are presented with him or them.

beethoven said:
yes there are certain ground rules to civility.

was not aware of bill maher 3 yrs ago nor was i aware this comedian made fun of palin's family during the forementioned election.

i enjoy some comic relief however from time to time, and i am very aware that comedy can be thoroughly controversial.

if you are deeply offended by the words of someone, anyone, as in this particular way that you are with bill maher, i welcome you to steer clear of him or them when you are presented with him or them.

You are aparently also not aware of the fact Maher didn't just make fun :roll: of the Palin family during the forementioned election as he is still making his sick comments. Do some research on your funny man and you will see his sick inbred comment was made just recently. You were the one that claimed you don't want to offend so might I suggest you look into what kind of nasty vial over the line crap your funny man spews before you post and offend people

yes, indeed i am at liberty to investigate those thing that interest me, and you are at liberty to steer clear of those things that offend you.

this forum is not a conservative forum as far as i can see.

when there is disagreement, civility is especially needed, is still what remains needed to be shown by all. when it does show its face we will have here a better place.

what needs appreciation has now been put forth.

Here is a question for you, beethoven. Like many others on here, I enjoyed looking at the fine pictures you posted on Ranch Talk. It appears you come from a well-run operation. The cattle you portrayed are of very high quality. My question for you is what part do you play in the management and success of this agricultural enterprise? I am wondering if you are merely a family member; possibly a college student who has spent too much time listening to Liberal thinking professors, and has swallowed their malarky hook, line, and sinker. For what it is worth, your credibility has jumped considerably after you posted the pictures. Before that, you had very little.

I do pray for your daughter, that all will go well for her.

Latest posts