• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bin Laden DEAD!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

now keep on going, get ever radical muslim that follows this bastards ideology...

Really hmmmmmm gotta wonder, but then I was told today I am cynical and untrusting LOLOLOL Sorry it kinda comes with the job .....

MsSage said:
Really hmmmmmm gotta wonder, but then I was told today I am cynical and untrusting LOLOLOL Sorry it kinda comes with the job .....

Sounds like the real deal this time with his body in US custody.

As an American, I could care a less who is sitting in the President's chair when Osama was put down, just as I bet those who lost loved ones in 9/11, Afghanistan, USS Cole, etc. could care a less if the ulterior motive was 2012 (I will say for the record I do not think it was). For me as an American, I'm just glad the SOB is dead. Not everything is a conspiracy nor does everything have an ulterior motive---sometimes it's just because it is the right thing to do, and this was the right thing to do. The special ops team did what it was trained to do and called upon to do for their country---plain and simple!

Sounds like our boys went in there, killed the bastard, and got his body out without losing a single man. At least that's what I'm hearing so far.

Whitewing said:
Sounds like our boys went in there, killed the bastard, and got his body out without losing a single man. At least that's what I'm hearing so far.

I read a book quite a while ago that claimed that the guys killed him at that time. They stated it would not be reported until the time was "right"

Honestly, how the hell do we know what is going on, and when it went on?

Right now they are reporting that he was killed a week ago, but some are saying just today.

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

I read a book quite a while ago that claimed that the guys killed him at that time. They stated it would not be reported until the time was "right"

Right now they are reporting that he was killed a week ago, but some are saying just today.

Where's Shamu when we need him?

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

Where's Shamu when we need him?

probably still looking in all the caves for Bin Laden, while he was in a mansion all along.

How did the CIA miss that until now?

A guy on Fox just said something I agree with.

He said that he was pleased that this was a ground operation versus a missle strike because there was probably at least a moment when Osama became aware that he was about to die.

Whitewing said:

He said that he was pleased that this was a ground operation versus a missle strike because there was probably at least a moment when Osama became aware that he was about to die.

Osama was probably just surprised that he was not going to be offered his day in court as promised by Holder

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

Osama was probably just surprised that he was not going to be offered his day in court as promised by Holder

:lol:

Just looking at a Google Earth satellite photo of Abbottabad and it looks like a very modern city.

hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:
Just looking at a Google Earth satellite photo of Abbottabad and it looks like a very modern city.

that will teach him for coming down out of the hills for an expresso.

I hope they eventually reveal the approximate location where they took him down. I'd like to try to find it with Google Earth. Said it was a compound very ner the city of Abbottabad and was built in the last 5 years or so.

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:
Whitewing said:

that will teach him for coming down out of the hills for an expresso.

I hope they eventually reveal the approximate location where they took him down. I'd like to try to find it with Google Earth. Said it was a compound very ner the city of Abbottabad and was built in the last 5 years or so.

do you really think they would have intended to take him down and not just a capture? I would think they would have done all they could to keep him alive for questioning.

For all we know, he was killed when 1 of the 3 helicopters involved in the mission went down?

pakistanarmyhelicoptercrashed.jpg

http://www.geo436.com/breaking-news-helicopter-crashes-on-pma-kakul-road-sources/

Abbottabad is a military cantonment, headquarters of a brigade in the Second Division of the Northern Army Corps.

There are also rumors of the helicopter being one of Pakistan's. Hard to say what is going on.

Latest posts