• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

bin laden ...justice

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
123.jpg

jigs said:

jigs, you are an idiot...you are the pawn...the joke is on people like you that have no brain and will believe anything they put on your tube...brainwashed stupid idiot...that is all...

take off your tin foil hat....this is a patriotic symbol of the anti radical-muslim movement..... I wish the statue had a hundred more heads in her hand....the ONLY way to defeat this kind of terrorism is to get down and play at thier level...or has al qaida been dead since 2003 also ??

Today (the day of the news) I went to our local furneral home to deliver some papers to a bull customer that works there

I went in the wrong door and walked right into the furneral palor . IN the casket was a young man with his miltray uniform on with medals on it. The furnal director met me. NO one was in the room but me and the furneral director waiting for someone to come to his funeral. Kinda sad no one attending on this day everyone is happy of Bin Laden anoouncment

sad that an American service man had no one to bury him.makes you wonder about the young man.his situation, and everything.

jigs said:
take off your tin foil hat....this is a patriotic symbol of the anti radical-muslim movement..... I wish the statue had a hundred more heads in her hand....the ONLY way to defeat this kind of terrorism is to get down and play at thier level...or has al qaida been dead since 2003 also ??

since when did we start hating muslims? i bet it was in the first 30 minutes after 9/11 when they told you obl had done it with no proof?

we have brought upon ourselves any hate the muslims may have towards us at this point by murdering them over there for their oil...

who really wins here? the corporations that wanted the oil, and war profits and israel...and oh yea barry soetoro....4 more years of his lies and illegal alien in the white house...good going guys...

shaumei said:
jigs said:

since when did we start hating muslims? i bet it was in the first 30 minutes after 9/11 when they told you obl had done it with no proof?

we have brought upon ourselves any hate the muslims may have towards us at this point by murdering them over there for their oil...

who really wins here? the corporations that wanted the oil, and war profits and israel...and oh yea barry soetoro....4 more years of his lies and illegal alien in the white house...good going guys...

whoooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooohhhhhhhhhh it is left field time again fo shamfull

I am no historian, but I am guessing hating muslims started back during the crusades.... and has escalated since then...

shamoo, you should pick up an english version of the quran sometime and when you've finished reading it, let us know if you answered any of your questions

hypocritexposer said:
shamoo, you should pick up an english version of the quran sometime and when you've finished reading it, let us know if you answered any of your questions

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :agree:

jigs said:
I am no historian, but I am guessing hating muslims started back during the crusades.... and has escalated since then...

I really doubt many in this country actually hate muslims..

Hay Feeder said:
Today (the day of the news) I went to our local furneral home to deliver some papers to a bull customer that works there

I went in the wrong door and walked right into the furneral palor . IN the casket was a young man with his miltray uniform on with medals on it. The furnal director met me. NO one was in the room but me and the furneral director waiting for someone to come to his funeral. Kinda sad no one attending on this day everyone is happy of Bin Laden anoouncment
Sending prayers and THANKS for the young man. He was NOT alone, You were there and have passed his memory on to us.

Latest posts