• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bird Deaths and Fish Kills

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cedardell

Reaction score
Having experienced some of these anomalies here in Illinois I wonder if the dept. of the interior tested the dead birds for prion changes. It is highly unlikley they died from blunt force trauma as they claimed. If they were killed by radio waves I would think they could test for that with a brain autopsy. If it is Military HAARP{Star Wars Defense System} or cell tower radio waves we need to know. A govt. cover up could be disasterus.

There have been several reports that these numbers are not unusual and happen quite often. A natural phenomenon which keeps populations in check......think back to an old Hitchcock horror movie, was it called "The Birds"?

Noting last fall the huge flocks of birds on millet fields and all grains across eastern SD, one wonders just how much the birds actually do 'harvest'. It can't be insignificant!

Many of the dead birds have been Starlings, a long past import which exploded in population with obvious problems.

Many causes, including some of the 'tin foil helmet folks' variety, have been discounted by testing, from what I've read. But we do love our conspiracy theories in the USA!!!!

mrj

Latest posts