• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Birth certificate coincidences

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
How is it that the guy that made the supposedly fake Kenyan BC, guessed the exact dates that the doctor and registrar signed the BC?

The dates of those signatures have never been released, until the new obama BC was released, yet the Kenyan one has the exact same dates.

:???:

What a good guess.

for more evidence that the BC released by the WH is a fake

This case is about whether a sitting President presented an altered - that is, forged - document to the American public and claimed it was authentic. You cannot at the same time have Hawaii state that they made two PHOTOCOPIES of an original in a book and then have the White House and AP release "scanned" copies of that document which appear to have been printed on entirely-different paper, never mind that one of them is clearly not a simple scan.

So the smoking gun is NOT that it has layers, but that some of those layers are monochromatic-

AS if that piece of image was obtained from a black and white scan of something else

give the idiot enough rope, and he will hang himself....someone should have told him that lies take more lies to cover up...and eventually the lies get so outrageous, you are found out to be a fake....

jigs said:
give the idiot enough rope, and he will hang himself....someone should have told him that lies take more lies to cover up...and eventually the lies get so outrageous, you are found out to be a fake....

WOW...I can't believe YOU just said THAT!!!!!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are riot.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

jigs said:
give the idiot enough rope, and he will hang himself....someone should have told him that lies take more lies to cover up...and eventually the lies get so outrageous, you are found out to be a fake...

I'll bet that it would be a lot like roping an antelope

jingo2 said:
jigs said:

WOW...I can't believe YOU just said THAT!!!!!!..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are riot.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:
it is an old expression, moron. meaning that he is diggin his own grave...I am not the KKK member you assume I am.....

Other curiosities include the fact that the time of birth is exactly the same on the (now-discredited - or is it?) Kenyan birth certificate that has been floating around the Internet, and that registration dates on the long-form match the Kenyan "forgery" as well. How did a purely fraudulent document in a foreign nation happen to wind up with the exact same time of birth and certification dates as the alleged "real" certificate - if Hawaii never released the latter information until now? That's a hell of a coincidence. Yes, I know the time of birth was "out there." The certification dates were not, to the best of my ability to determine, public knowledge.

if no one knew the exact times of the birth, until the recent Obama BC was released, and the dates and times on both documents are the same,

one could assume both documents, the Kenyan BC and the Hawaiian BC came from the same source.. Obama.

Steve said:
Other curiosities include the fact that the time of birth is exactly the same on the (now-discredited - or is it?) Kenyan birth certificate that has been floating around the Internet, and that registration dates on the long-form match the Kenyan "forgery" as well. How did a purely fraudulent document in a foreign nation happen to wind up with the exact same time of birth and certification dates as the alleged "real" certificate - if Hawaii never released the latter information until now? That's a hell of a coincidence. Yes, I know the time of birth was "out there." The certification dates were not, to the best of my ability to determine, public knowledge.

if no one knew the exact times of the birth, until the recent Obama BC was released, and the dates and times on both documents are the same,

one could assume both documents, the Kenyan BC and the Hawaiian BC came from the same source.. Obama.

the time of birth is easily explained, since the COLB had already been presented before the Kenyan BC, but the dates are thought provoking.

There is another possibilty:

Hawaii registered foreign births at the time and the information pertaining to any Kenyan birth, would have just been transferred over. Individuals involved could have been changed.

I still think he was born in Hawaii, but the BC that was released proves he is not a Natural Born Citizen. If it had showed his father to be a US citizen at birth, then he would have had to deal with a lie, but, as it stands, he will still need to deal with the NBC issue.

No conspiracy theory needs to be proven, just a decision from SCOTUS.

Why do they not want to rule on this matter?

It's too bad Jindal would not run in 2012, I'm sure we would hear a little more about the NBC constitutional clause.

John Bingham, aka "father of the 14th Amendment", was an abolitionist congressman from Ohio who prosecuted Lincoln's assassins. Ten years earlier, he stated on the House floor:

"All from other lands, who by the terms of [congressional] laws and a compliance with their provisions become naturalized, are adopted citizens of the United States; all other persons born within the Republic, of parents owing allegiance to no other sovereignty, are natural born citizens. Gentleman can find no exception to this statement touching natural-born citizens except what is said in the Constitution relating to Indians." (Cong. Globe, 37th, 2nd Sess., 1639 (1862))

Then in 1866, Bingham also stated on the House floor:

"Every human being born within the jurisdiction of the United States of parents not owing allegiance to any foreign sovereignty is, in the language of your Constitution itself, a natural born citizen." (Cong. Globe, 39th, 1st Sess., 1291 (1866))

http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

The same goverment wanted ranchers to source and age verify their livestock and this same government is unable to source and age verify Obama. :?

lonewolvie said:
The same goverment wanted ranchers to source and age verify their livestock and this same government is unable to source and age verify Obama. :?

OT thinks if babys were only branded at birth, that would solve all the identification problems. :lol:

Latest posts