• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Birth certificate forged from 3 separte documents?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
BREAKING: "Two different typewriters... were utilized, in the creation of [Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate]." ... "This is a cut-and-paste job from two different, or three different, birth certificates."
-Mike Zullo. Cold Case Posse Lead Investigator, March 31, 2012

You already know that Barack Obama's so-called long-form birth certificate is a "computer-generated forgery," but the Cold Case Posse's shocking new evidence that the information on this "computer-generated forgery" came from MULTIPLE TYPEWRITERS, is a SLAM DUNK!

This is MAJOR folks! The ability to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the entries on Mr. Obama's so-called "birth certificate" were manufactured from totally separate documents created on MULTIPLE-TYPEWRITERS is shocking new EVIDENCE THAT CAN'T BE IGNORED. It is conclusive evidence that demands a verdict!

It's groundbreaking! Barack Obama's so-called "birth certificate" is NOT just a digitally manipulate document... the Cold Case Posse can now show that it came from multiple documents.

What may be the greatest fraud ever perpetuated on the American people is steadily coming apart at the seams and, as this fraud unravels, we must continue to force our case upon our elected officials. They may not want to LISTEN, but they HEAR you loud and clear. They may be hoping that this issue will go away, but we're not going to let it go away.

Our elected officials can try to run from this issue BUT THEY CAN'T HIDE. And with your help we're going to flush them out of their hiding places.

read more at:

www.grasstopsusa.com

when the first certificate appeared it was speculated the only reason the certificate number was blacked out was it was someone else's document, likely his sisters.

the certificate number was the one item they could not take a chance on the real holder of the certificate showing up.. ..

obama_certificate_cnn1.jpg

The online image of a Hawaiian "Certificate of Live Birth" was trumpeted by the White House when it was released on April 27 as "proof positive" that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Now an expert in typefaces and typography says it sure was "proof," but not of what the White House would have wanted.

Paul Irey, a retired professional typographer with 50 years experience in his business, has says an analysis of the typefaces used in the Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate that the White House released on April 27 reveals it absolutely to be a forgery.

"My analysis proves beyond a doubt that it would be impossible for the different letters that appear in the Obama birth certificate to have been typed by one typewriter,"

Irey acknowledges that an IBM Selectric typewriter could have produced different typefaces in a given document, but only if the Selectric ball was changed every time a different typeface letter was struck which would be unlikely to have been done to produce the word "Student," for example, that had two different styles of the lower case "t."

060711Ireylettercomparison.jpg
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/50-year-typography-expert-obama-online.html

it seems as if more experts are coming up with the same conclusion..

Obama is a fake...

Just a few of the many points Zullo reiterated from the previous presentation included:

- BOBC typewritten fonts vary; a typewriter always places its fonts an equal distance apart.

- The BOBC Registrar's stamp (cut and pasted into the document from an unknown source) was not made from a metal embosser, as would be expected.

- The BOBC serial number is out of consecutive order when compared to other birth certificates in relation to dates. Consecutive numbering is required by federal mandate.

- The BOBC's ubiquitous "white halo effect," seen when cut and pasted text is moved out of position, should not appear at all; text and safety paper background should "mesh" together, appearing inseparable.

- BOBC text varies in ink color throughout the document, lending credence to the assertion that sections were cut and pasted.

- The BOBC has notable differences among multiple uses of the same letter; for example, one "H" does not look like another "H."

- Too many additional anomalies exist to mention in a limited presentation format.

Zullo stated unequivocally that two different typewriters were used in the construction of the BOBC "file;" the image is a "cut and paste job" from two or three other documents. Zullo also repeated the previous video deconstruction of Barack Obama's Selective Service registration, which centers upon an obviously falsified date stamp.

First I'm in no way condoning this but I don't see him ever going to trial. We all know Obama is not smart enough to carry this fraud out by himself so I'm guessing an attempt will be made on his life, so the evidence of who is really behind him never sees the light of day. This whole mess will be buried as fast as possible to protect the puppet masters that are pulling Obama strings. :x The only way he will get out of this is if they make an attempt and miss and he turns States evidence. But somehow I doubt the US has enough Secret Service to protect him from guys powerful enough to try pulling this fraud off. :?

Tam said:
First I'm in no way condoning this but I don't see him ever going to trial. We all know Obama is not smart enough to carry this fraud out by himself so I'm guessing an attempt will be made on his life, so the evidence of who is really behind him never sees the light of day. This whole mess will be buried as fast as possible to protect the puppet masters that are pulling Obama strings. :x The only way he will get out of this is if they make an attempt and miss and he turns States evidence. But somehow I doubt the US has enough Secret Service to protect him from guys powerful enough to try pulling this fraud off. :?

what is amazing is how amateurish this is.. it is almost as if he made them himself..

I have a feeling now that Obama has been in office for a few years even those who felt they could keep him under control now realize what a liability he has become... you just can't control a guy with an ego that large

but like others who were thrown under the bus.. I am sure when the time comes there will be one more..

Latest posts