• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Birthday parties

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
A year ago Feb19 my nephew had his first child a boy named Caden,on Feb20 our son had his first child a boy named Waylon.This weekend we celebrate two birthdays very differently! We had always planned these two would celebrate Bday no.1 together.Today we go to our daughter-in- laws to celebrate our grandsons 1st birthday! Tommorow we go to Edmonton to Stollery childrens hospital to celebrate Cadens.This little guy was diagnosed with stomach cancer two weeks ago,had surgury Monday to remove the cancer and his first chemotherapy yesterday.The Dr.s say it looks like they got it all. Just praying they can celebrate Bday No.2 together!

Oh my!! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and to all those who love this child dearly. Hope he has a full recovery.

Wow Mrs Greg, what a cherished party that will be.

My sister-in-law had two infants with lots of problems.Both are happy (well usually happy) teen-agers now. Thots and prayers are with you as I know the feeling of wondering why this can happen to someone who is so young that we Love, give them both extra hugs and Kisses as you can,

PPRM

That gave me tears. :( A close friend recently had a scare with her little boy so this is very fresh in my mind...

I'm glad the doctor is optomistic!

You're in my thoughts as my first baby celebrates his sixth birthday on the 21st...

Caden is in our thoughts and prayers. When Drs are optimistic there is very good reason. Please keep us updated on Caden I am sure this time next year you will be having that one big party together.

That is a tragic story. We will hope and pray for the best for this little tyke. Kids can overcome some pretty tremendous odds.

We know you will give him lots of love today and for the rest of his life. It is great that you are going to see him. We'll be keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.

My God Bless him.

There was kind of a neat chain of events that led to the discovery of the cancer, which just makes us know Cadens cradeled in the arms of his gaurdian angel.Thank-you all, we know he will be OK.He is such a little love and him and Waylon are going to be best of buddies just like thier daddys have always been!

Latest posts