• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Black Hills Stock Show

Help Support Ranchers.net:

James

Reaction score
Is anyone here going to be in Rapid City on the 30th of January for the stock show we will be there and spend the night. Time for our annual get away before calving and all else starts. If so would like meet you if you make.

i'm sure i'll be there at some point. my wife has a booth there every year, so that gives me a reason to sneak away for a day and check things out.

it is called The Sassy West. her booth is upstairs in the Alpine/Ponderosa room, the first door on your left coming off the elevator. if you are going down, be sure to stop and say hi. just tell her you are Faster Horses, she will know who you are :D

Justin said:
it is called The Sassy West. her booth is upstairs in the Alpine/Ponderosa room, the first door on your left coming off the elevator. if you are going down, be sure to stop and say hi. just tell her you are Faster Horses, she will know who you are :D

Sassy West???

Chinks and lingerie combo??? :shock:
I'm going to have this vision for a few days. :D

gcreekrch said:
Justin said:

Sassy West???

Thongs and spurs :wink:

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
Justin said:

Sassy West???

Oh mannnnnn that is just sick....... Burned into my imagination!!!! :shock:

katrina said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
Sassy West???

Glad we could brighten someone's horizens. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

gcreekrch said:
katrina said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

Glad we could brighten someone's horizens. :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

We might even have increased foot traffic past the booth. :D

Wonder if she will send us our commissions. :D

Big Muddy rancher said:
gcreekrch said:
Justin said:

Sassy West???

funny guys, funny funny guys :lol: :wink:

Latest posts