• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Black Panthers Offer Reward

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
New Black Panthers Call for Vigilante Justice in Trayvon Martin Case
March 24, 2012

Mikhail Muhammad's New Black Panther Party is offering a $10,000 reward for the "capture" of George Zimmerman, the Neighborhood Watch captain accused of killing teenager Trayvon Martin.

When Muhammad was asked if he was inciting violence against Zimmerman, he said: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth."

The Orlando Sentinel reports today that the New Black Panthers have called for the mobilization of 10,000 black men to capture Zimmerman. Muhammad said the New Black Panthers will organize what amounts to a vigilante posse to search for Zimmerman in Maitland, a suburb or Orlando, Florida.

The party, led by Dr. Malik Zulu Shabaz of Washington, D.C., is taking donations from black entertainers and athletes and hope to collect a million dollars by next week, according to the newspaper.

Sanford, Florida, authorities said any attempt "by civilians to take any person into custody may result in criminal charges or unnecessary violence."

The shooting has set off a nationwide debate over race and justice, reports MSNBC. Rallies in support of prosecuting George Zimmerman were held on Saturday in Washington, Chicago, Dallas and Tampa, Seattle, Baltimore and Atlanta.

Zimmerman's legal adviser, Craig Sonner, told CNN on Friday that Zimmerman has stated he is not a racist.

In 2008 during the presidential election, a nightstick wielding New Black Panther member was caught on video intimidating voters at a poll in Philadelphia.

In January of 2009, the Bush Justice Department invoked a section of the Voting Rights Act to file a civil lawsuit alleging voter intimidation, but the case was scaled back after Obama took office later that month.

A lawyer hired by the Justice Department told the New York Times the case was watered down because his former colleagues did not want to protect white people's civil rights.

I bet they could get 50,000 black men to look for this Zimmerman character. It's not like any of them have jobs to get to or hold down......

trayvon.jpg

All the pictures of the kid I've seen the media show are of a young, clean cut, bright eyed, nice looking young man...no pictures of the Ganstalicious/Thugnificent looking wannabe who looks like he gonna bus a cap in yo azz?

Wonder why that is? :???: :???:

loomixguy said:
All the pictures of the kid I've seen the media show are of a young, clean cut, bright eyed, nice looking young man...no pictures of the Ganstalicious/Thugnificent looking wannabe who looks like he gonna bus a cap in yo azz?

Wonder why that is? :???: :???:

It's a grandly orchestrated scheme to divide the races:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2012/03/why-was-trayvon-martin-photo-altered.html

He was also 6' 3" and towered above the shooter.

When I saw the pictures the family was putting out, all I could think was that is a very young looking 17 year old. :?
Trayvon_Martin-298x295-1.jpg

I also saw one where he was with his little brother that he had supposedly bought the Skittles for and I thought that little guy is not old enough to be eating candy like skittles as he wouldn't beable to chew them and would most like choke on them.
Trayvon-Martin-1.jpg

Should have known when the truth came out it would be a issue of OLD pictures to make it look as if the truly looking gangster boy is an iccocent child. :x

Do you wonder if Obama saw the true up to date picture of Trayvon when he said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon? :? :?
Trayvon.jpg

youngobamaB.jpg

Yep I can see the resemblance both a little gangsterish.

What makes me think if Zimmerman is murdered by the rioters the Obama DOJ will not file or will drop any charges filed for inciting a riot against the Black Panthers, and Al Sharpton. :x

So far the only official statement surrounding the incident is the one made by police, saying that they believe Neighborhood Watch member George Zimmerman's self-defense story where he admits to trailing Martin when he spotted him in the neighborhood, approaching him, getting assaulted by him and then shooting him to protect his own life. Martin was unarmed.

"This was not self-defense," Cutcher says. "We heard no fighting, no wrestling, no punching. We heard a boy crying. As soon as the shot went off, it stopped, which tells me it was the child crying. If it had been Zimmerman crying, it wouldn't have stopped. If you're hurting, you're hurting."

Cutcher was sitting beside an open window with her friend Selma Mora Lamilla, who says she also heard the cries, and ran outside to see Zimmerman standing over Martin's body.

"I asked him, 'What's happening here? What's going on?' " she tells the paper. "The third time, I was indignant, and he said, 'just call the police.' Then I saw him with his hands over his head in the universal sign of: 'Oh man, I messed up.' "

She continues, "I know what I heard. I heard a cry and a shot. If there was a fight, it did not happen here where the boy was shot. I would have heard it, as this all happened right outside my open window."

An eighth-grader who was walking his dog around the same time also says he heard crying.

"I saw someone lying on the ground, and I heard screaming," says the 13-year old named "Austin" (his last name has not been published). "I don't know that it was the person on the [ground] who was screaming, but to me it sounded like a kid who was crying. It was a yell for help, and I think it was Trayvon."

In an interview with the Miami Herald, where Trayvon is from, his mother Sybrina Fulton says that it was not in his character to get into altercations with people, let alone adults.

"I think he felt like he was in a strange position," she says. "He did not know who this guy was, this guy did not identify himself as a police officer or security guard. I feel like he wanted to get away from the situation and Zimmerman prevented him from doing that."

if you read the accounts you they would lead you to believe the person crying for help was the teen who was shot..

if I have learned one thing over the years is that each witness feels he knows exactly what has happened and only through listening and discerning questioning will an investigator learn how to separate the witness perceptions from the facts..

I heard, and I think is used alot in the reporting of the witness accounts.

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman

A new witness to the Trayvon Martin shooting has come forward, claiming the Florida teen did in fact attack neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, according to media reports.

According to Tampa Bay Fox affiliate WTVT-TV, what the witness says he saw could bolster Zimmerman's claim that he shot Martin in self-defense:

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.

The witness only wanted to be identified as "John," and didn't not want to be shown on camera.

His statements to police were instrumental, because police backed up Zimmerman's claims, saying those screams on the 911 call are those of Zimmerman.

"When I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point," John said.

On Friday night, Zimmerman attorney Craig Sonner appeared on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" and said he client sustained a broken nose and a head laceration on the night of the incident.

"His nose was broken, he sustained injury to his nose and on the back of his head he sustained a cut that was serious enough that probably should have had stitches…it was an injury that was done by Trayvon Martin," Sonner said.

After the shooting, Zimmerman claimed that Martin attacked him as he was returning to his truck.

After Mr. Zimmerman politely introduced himself and offered him a ride, Martin got incensed because he knew Mr. Z to be a part of the neighborhood watch. When Martin started screaming, Z told him he was just touching base since he wasn't known in the community, and the residents of that area had been signaling to check him out. Martin started with the race card, and started beating Mr. Z. When he figured out that Mr. Z had a weapon, he grabbed it and tried to kill him. Mr. Z had had training on disarming, so he took his gun away from Martin, begged him to quit beating him as the kid grabbed a canned soda to bash in his skull, and then Mr. Z had to shoot him.

the facts lie somewhere in these accounts.. had the media had the guts to actually investigate they would have seen the accounts are speculative... and partially based on assumptions..

again the biased media has flared tempers with poor reporting..

Hypocritexposer I think you might have just stepped over the line on this one. It is one thing to post facebook pictures of Trayvon to show how the Media is playing with the facts by showing Trayvon as a much younger innocent looking boy than the gangster looking teen he seems to be in his more recent pictures. But to post a partial police report of the events of the shooting, is just not right. This has not gone to trial and copies of offical police reports should not be out on the internet, partial or not.

Tam said:
Hypocritexposer I think you might have just stepped over the line on this one. It is one thing to post facebook pictures of Trayvon to show how the Media is playing with the facts by showing Trayvon as a much younger innocent looking boy than the gangster looking teen he seems to be in his more recent pictures. But to post a partial police report of the events of the shooting, is just not right. This has not gone to trial and copies of offical police reports should not be out on the internet, partial or not.

If they released the report, then I have no problem with it.

they are most likely releasing it, in an attempt to calm the situation down.

edited to add: The police dept./city probably realizes that the lack of transparency is what has lead to the mmedia playing this up and will now try to correct the situation as best they can, by releasing FACTS

If the facts are as stated, why would there be a trial?

What are they going to charge Zimmerman with?

the facts in this should have been released before it became a media circus with the black community and panthers calling for blood ...

no matter how this turns out justice will not be served..

if Zimmerman gets off.. the community will riot.. that stage is already set..

as for the police report.. the witness pages should not have been released.. from what is left it would be easy to identify the witnesses.

Hypocritexposer I think you might have just stepped over the line on this one.

I doubt hypocriteexposer released the police report...

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com//dpp/news/state/witness-martin-attacked-zimmerman-03232012

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a "wanted dead or alive" poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

Minister Mikhail Muhummud led the press conference, calling for the firing of Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee, the arrest of George Zimmerman and some involvement from President Obama. Muhummud stated he is the southern regional director for the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense located in Jacksonville, Florida. While Minister Muhummud fired off a list of demands and expressed outrage over the handling of the shooting and subsequent investigation; a member of the group passed flyers to about 100 people who showed up for the press conference. Muhummud told the group he was not concerned with rumors of death threats to George Zimmerman, "He should be afraid for his life."

253118-george-zimmerman-wanted-dead-or-alive-for-trayvon-martin-murder-video.jpg

When asked, Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Martin was wearing a dark hoodie, jeans or sweatpants and white shoes. ,...

"He's walking around staring at the houses," he said to the officer. "Now he's just staring at me."

Later, Zimmerman said, "Now he's coming toward me. He has his hands in his waistband. He is a black male. Something's wrong with him. Yep. He's coming to check me out. He's got something in his hands. I don't know what his deal is. Send officers over here."

Then Zimmerman told the dispatcher that Martin was running.

The dispatcher tells the watch volunteer not to pursue him. According to reports, Martin was telling his girlfriend that someone was following him. She told him to run.

One caller said, "I didn't see 'cause it was too dark, and I just heard people screaming 'help me, help me.' And this person shot him! He was like wrestling with him, you know what I mean, on the ground, from what I can see it was very dark. The man didn't try to run away or anything. I don't want to be a witness or anything. I'm scared. Oh, my God, a young boy, I can't imagine, I haven't seen anyone killed. This is a nice neighborhood. Oh, my God, I'm too scared to live here."

In the police report, one officer stated that Zimmerman's back appeared wet and he was covered in grass. He said Zimmerman was bleeding from the nose and the back of the head. According to the report, Zimmerman said, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."

We have far too much fear and far too little understanding in this country.

Steve said:
the facts in this should have been released before it became a media circus with the black community and panthers calling for blood ...

no matter how this turns out justice will not be served..

if Zimmerman gets off.. the community will riot.. that stage is already set..

as for the police report.. the witness pages should not have been released.. from what is left it would be easy to identify the witnesses.

I AGREE The Police should not have released the actual documents and anyone posting links to them should be thinking twice about adding to the spread of them as like you said from what is left witnesses can be identified and put in danger from the rioting mobs. Yes the Police should have had a press conference and explained their findings but no official documents should ever be released for the protection of everyone involved.

Latest posts