• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Black Panthers To Rise

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
According to New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
•'As we go into this election this November the New Black Panther Party is going to play a great role
•The white man cannot stop black people in this hour, even thought they have made them n****rs.
•'That black man that is on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue' proves that 'a black man can accomplish what he will.'
•'The white man of America does not have one leader that they can put up against Barack Obama' and 'that is a heavy blow to the white ego.'
•Obama will win the 'black, brown, minority, gay' and the white 'MSNBC vote'
•'White males, conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party and gun-toters …don't believe that they should be ruled over by black people'
•Michelle Obama 'just crushes these white women' with her superior beauty
•'George Zimmermans are going to be on the rise'.
•People who hate Obama will 'cling to their God and their guns. We might have to, too. We gotta get ready fast'

The New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz has taken to a new form of election rhetoric building up to the Presidential race of 2012. Besides mentioning that his group will be playing 'a great role' in the election, Shabazz went into detail on how Obama will win a second term and the violent things will happen after at the hands of 'gun-toting' 'George Zimmermans' who 'don't believe that they should be ruled over by black people.'

DustDevil said:
Did you know, "Malik" is Zulu for, "OOPS !"
Ikona madoda! But I do know that real Zulus resent non Zulus using their name either as individuals or as a group (street gangs) as they take great pride in their heritage and identity and do not take kindly to others hi jacking their identity especially as they would not even be accepted as Amahole within the tribal structure.

I imagine they do resent it quite a bit. I'd like to know where all these phony "Africans" come up with the goofy-@$$ names they give themselves. I'm sure they'd be laughed back off the Mother-Continent if they ever really had the cojones to "go back".
PS, just kiddin' on the Zulu name, of course.

DustDevil said:
I imagine they do resent it quite a bit. I'd like to know where all these phony "Africans" come up with the goofy-@$$ names they give themselves. I'm sure they'd be laughed back off the Mother-Continent if they ever really had the cojones to "go back".
PS, just kiddin' on the Zulu name, of course.
I understood you were joking hence the comment-Ikona Madoda-not so warrior. Most Zulu people have a given tribal name with an important meaning, then a Christian name for use in western society.

Besides mentioning that his group will be playing 'a great role' in the election, Shabazz went into detail on how Obama will win a second term and the violent things will happen after at the hands of 'gun-toting' 'George Zimmermans' who 'don't believe that they should be ruled over by black people.'

the Hispanics had better get used to it.. or shabazz and his half dozen followers won't last long...

are liberals really that stupid?

Steve said:
Besides mentioning that his group will be playing 'a great role' in the election, Shabazz went into detail on how Obama will win a second term and the violent things will happen after at the hands of 'gun-toting' 'George Zimmermans' who 'don't believe that they should be ruled over by black people.'

the Hispanics had better get used to it.. or shabazz and his half dozen followers won't last long...

are liberals really that stupid?

The hispanics (predominately catholic) on a general basis haven't been trusting of black people in the past. Then this Administration creates this deal with Zimmerman......

They gave away any hispanic vote that they may have had a chance at.

Only the racist and complete brain dead will be voting liberal come November. There are plenty of those, but not nearly enough.

Latest posts