• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Blast from the past

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
This has got to be one of the goofiest threads of all time:

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39319

What an investigator....... :lol: :lol: It's almost 2 years later, and I still haven't met this supposed wife of mine. :eek:

Oldtimer said:
GEE- A+-- why so defensive and nervous... Most innocent persons would want to expose a pervert....

As more info comes in- I see no problem if those women want to expose Hypocrit to his wife and family- as they have the name of the town (I never even heard of and couldn't be made up) the wifes name- kids - local landmarks--everything...
And like I said- it would be up to the wife to decide on the evidence they have....

And as the day goes on- I get more PM's and e-mails.... Hypo- you were a busy naughty boy

hypocritexposer said:
What an investigator....... :lol: :lol: It's almost 2 years later, and I still haven't met this supposed wife of mine. :eek:

who cares?

heck hypocritexposer, all this time, i thought you, mike, and hopalong had some kind of three way thing going on :lol: :lol2: :nod: :wave:

Never read any of that stuff before. OT is a real tool and a jerk. :mad:

Never knew he had a thing for aplus. :lol: or that janitors turn him on. :lol:

You can be sure I'll never let him know I picked up a broom or mop. :lol:

And he still cannot prove it!!!!
If this is the way he dispenses justice in his court room, then every person that ever appeared before him should file suit against him!!!
He needs to be investigated by the State of Mt for un profession conduct to say the least.
Wonder what the people of Valley county would think if they read his posts. I know a couple of snowbirds that detest him but also fear retaliation if they speak out...

Latest posts