• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Blind bunny

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sir Loin

Reaction score
Blind bunny

One morning a blind bunny was hopping down the bunny trail and tripped over a large snake and fell, kerplop right on his twitchy little nose.

'Oh please excuse me,' said the bunny. 'I didn't mean to trip over you, but I'm blind and can't see.'

'That's perfectly all right,' replied the snake. 'To be sure, it was my fault. I didn't mean to trip you, but I'm blind too, and I didn't see you coming. By the way, what kind of animal are you?'

'Well, I really don't know,' said the bunny.. 'I'm blind, and I've never seen myself. Maybe you could examine me and find out.'

So the snake felt the bunny all over, and he said, 'Well, you're soft, and cuddly, and you have long silky ears, and a little fluffy tail and a dear twitchy little nose. You must be a bunny rabbit!'

The bunny said, 'I can't thank you enough. But by the way, what kind of animal are you?'

The snake replied that he didn't know either, and the bunny agreed to examine him, and when the bunny was finished, the snake asked, 'Well, what kind of an animal am I?'

The bunny had felt the snake all over, and he replied, 'You're cold, you're slippery, and you have no balls...You must be a POLITICIAN'
bugil7ja4.gif

A Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an
Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite
side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious
state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to
both men, the squad leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.
The Marine reported, I was heavily armed and moving north along the
highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw
each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road. I yelled
to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum bag who got
what he deserved. and he yelled back that Barack Obama is a lying,
good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American. So I said
that Osama Bin Laden dressed and acted like a frigid, mean-spirited
lesbian! He retaliated by yelling, Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!.
And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a
truck hit us.

thank you for a bit of humor

:D

"President Obama said a woman shouldn't have to decide between birth control and buying food. How many guys would make this deal? You buy the birth control and we'll spring for dinner. That seems fair." –Jay Leno

One of the most talked about commercials was the one with Clint Eastwood, where he said, 'It's halftime in America, and our second half is about to begin.' The bad news? China has the ball and we're down $15 trillion." –Jay Leno

"Mitt Romney said today that he learned something. There are things that money can't buy — like Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri." –Jay Leno

"But he is not quitting. Romney says he will keep fighting. And you can take that all the way to the Swiss bank." –Jay Leno

"Mitt Romney is trying hard to connect with voters. He seems like he's too affluent. Romney was talking about his father's humble beginnings as a carpenter. He said, 'I'll never forget the day my dad started building our fourth beach house.'" –Conan O'Brien

"It was a big setback for the Mitt Romney campaign. Even the very poor said they felt bad for him." –David Letterman

Rick Santorum says that he is what the Republicans really want. Mitt Romney says now that he knows what Republicans want, he can change to those positions." –Jay Leno

"It was a bad night for Newt Gingrich. In terms that Newt can understand, I think the voters told him they want to start seeing other candidates." –Jay Leno

"Congratulations once again to the world champion New York Giants. They played a great game. Eli Manning now has two rings. Two! But that's still one less ring than Newt Gingrich." –Jay Leno

"A mother in China gave birth to a 15-pound baby. Chinese officials say it's so big, it can do the work of two babies." –Conan O'Brien

Do you know the difference in a liberal and a conservative. They both have nuts, the conservative are in the normal place and the liberals nuts are in his head

Latest posts