• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bloomberg Denied 2nd Pizza Slice - Ha!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven said:
Tam said:
And you CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, I loved that movie with Jack Nicholson...didn't you???

Wow we went from you getting sucked in by satire and you trying to show how much smarter you are for knowing it was fake. :lol: Hint Kola that is what satire is Fake, like you, it's a joke. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But since you stuck your arrogant head out, I took the opportunity to get you to address issue that were posted to you but you IGNORE THEM. Now you are ignoring/ distracting the issue AGAIN as I'm guessing you can't defend Obama's behavior when it comes to implementing a bill that a majority of voters don't want at the cost of American travelers SAFETY. He is funding stupid liberal STUDIES at the cost of the White House Tours and Openning National parks ON TIME. Obama has all kinds of money for the things HE AND HIS CAMPAIGN DONORS WANTS but not for those that the PUBLIC WANTS. :roll:

But keep on distracting Kola it is very telling just about as telling as Oldtimer leaving. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Tam, why don't you say what you REALLY think? :wink:

I wouldn't dare tell you what I REALLY think about Kola!!!! :eek: :shock: :wink: :lol:

Larrry said:
Tam said:
Mike said:
Tam, why don't you say what you REALLY think? :wink:

I wouldn't dare tell you what I REALLY think about Kola!!!! :eek: :shock: :wink: :lol:

Maybe I'm going out on a limb but I think we could call her "special"

She is "SPECIAL" alright :wink: :roll:

Latest posts