• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bloomberg Denied 2nd Pizza Slice - Ha!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
Bloomberg Refused Second Slice of Pizza at Local Restaurant
May. 02, 2013

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg was denied a second slice of pizza today at an Italian eatery in Brooklyn.

The owners of Collegno's Pizzeria say they refused to serve him more than one piece to protest Bloomberg's proposed soda ban,which would limit the portions of soda sold in the city.

Bloomberg was having an informal working lunch with city comptroller John Liu at the time and was enraged by the embarrassing prohibition. The owners would not relent, however, and the pair were forced to decamp to another restaurant to finish their meal.

Witnesses say the situation unfolded when as the two were looking over budget documents, they realized they needed more food than originally ordered.

"Hey, could I get another pepperoni over here?" Bloomberg asked owner Antonio Benito.

"I'm sorry sir," he replied, "we can't do that. You've reached your personal slice limit."

Mayor Bloomberg, not accustomed to being challenged, assumed that the owner was joking.

"OK, that's funny," he remarked, "because of the soda thing ... No come on. I'm not kidding. I haven't eaten all morning, just send over another pepperoni."

"I'm sorry sir. We're serious," Benito insisted. "We've decided that eating more than one piece isn't healthy for you, and so we're forbidding you from doing it."

"Look jackass," Bloomberg retorted, his anger boiling, "I ******* skipped breakfast this morning just so I could eat four slices of your pizza. Don't be a schmuck, just get back to the kitchen and bring out some ******* pizza, okay."

"I'm sorry sir, there's nothing I can do," the owner repeated. "Maybe you could go to several restaurants and get one slice at each. At least that way you're walking. You know, burning calories."

Witnesses say a fuming Bloomberg and a bemused Liu did indeed walk down the street to a rival pizzeria , ordered another slice and finished their meeting.

New York's so-called "soda ban" would have limited the size of sweetened beverages served in restaurants to 16 oz (0.5 liters). The plan, backed by Mayor Bloomberg, is currently being held up by a U.S. district court.

Bloomberg has been the mayor of New York City since 2002. Theretofore he was the CEO of Bloomberg LP, the world's leading financial data firm. His personal fortune is estimated at around $27 billion.

Every restaurant he walks into should do the same, and when he orders a soft drink, deliver it in an eye wash container.

IT'S A FAKE STORY................. that's prob why you have no link.

The Drudge Report and Daily Currant fell for a fake story and so did you.

kolanuraven said:

Hope & Change. :lol:

For those interested in how the AHCA is written, the proceedings will be available for all to see on C-Span. :lol:

kolanuraven said:

Seems plausible to me. It's what I would have done if he came to my restaurant.

I take that back............He would have never walked inside my restaurant.

:lol:

Does this mean you defend him on his "Large Soda Ban"? :???:

Mike said:
kolanuraven said:

Mike, Mike, Mike, when will you learn? The proper technique is:

So what you're saying is you support his "large soda ban".

I learnt that from OldSnitch.

kolanuraven said:

Of all the things posted over the last week or so, this is what you poke your head up and out of hiding to defend? :lol:

Whitewing said:
Mike said:
kolanuraven said:

Mike, Mike, Mike, when will you learn? The proper technique is:

So what you're saying is you support his "large soda ban".

I learnt that from OldSnitch.

Sorry. My Psychology skills are not what they once were.........

Conversing with Liberals will do that to a person. Matter of fact, a Liberal can phuck up a soup sandwich. :shock:

kolo=jingo=lulu=allie finally got her head out of the dark hole she/it/him had it in, to respond??? dont oldtimer miss you... :D :D :D \

oldtimer post jokes, but let one of us post one she gets her panties in a wad :wink: :wink: and jingo hates them all wadded up :D

okfarmer said:
kolanuraven said:

Of all the things posted over the last week or so, this is what you poke your head up and out of hiding to defend? :lol:

She was missing the Borowitz report. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kolanuraven said:

Maybe you would like to discuss this TRUE STORY Kola, Obama would not allow money to be moved around to keep American travelers safe for air traffic controller furloughs but he has no problem moving any and all money around the Department of Health to implement a bill that a majority of US voters want repealed.

Or are you still falling for the crap Obama is spewing about the Republicans being responsible for the Sequester cuts? :roll:

I bet you are still falling for Obama's story about a video caused the Benghazi killing of Americans too aren't you?

BTW Kola this story would not surprise me at all if it were very true considering the TRUE story about how Biden asked a bakery owner if he could use his shop as a stop on his campaign visit to the town and the baker said NO. What really made it funny was that the Secret Service guys that were protecting Biden bought cookies to go after the baker told Biden NO. What made it funnier was the reaction of the community that went into the shop and bought the guy out of baked goods in support of him SAYING NO TO BIDEN.

Kind of shows people don't like being told they didn't build their businesses and they don't like being told what they can and can't eat or drink by a KNOW IT ALL POLITICAN. :x

But you keep defending and supporting their liberty stealing agenda Kola, I'm sure they will never be at your door wanting to take your crap to give it to your poor neighbor with 6 kids and no husband to support them. :wink: :roll:

okfarmer said:
kolanuraven said:

So, pointing out that you guys will believe ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is somehow MY defending an issue??????

Really???? :???:

Tam said:
kolanuraven said:

Maybe you would like to discuss this TRUE STORY Kola, Obama would not allow money to be moved around to keep American travelers safe for air traffic controller furloughs but he has no problem moving any and all money around the Department of Health to implement a bill that a majority of US voters want repealed.

Or are you still falling for the crap Obama is spewing about the Republicans being responsible for the Sequester cuts? :roll:

I bet you are still falling for Obama's story about a video caused the Benghazi killing of Americans too aren't you?

There is NO truth to the story posted...Don't you get it????

This isn't about Benghazi, air traffic controllers nor the Health Care Act....

Gawd, what a nag you are.................

Latest posts