• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BMR, your Canada post thread?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Did a search looking for it. At least I think it was you that posted about the rotating strike.

Anyway...looks like the will cut out 2 days a week of rural delivery service. sounds like for the strike duration, but I bet it ends up being for good.

Good! Who can't wait a day or 2 for a bill.

Unfortunately, I think the rural "post carriers" are contract in most areas, are they not?

We normally get our mail 3 times a week and yes by a private contractor. I would be good with once a week. Most anything important goes by courier anyway and several bills now come by email and a few by fax. The post office although essential in some areas is close to redundant for me. Having said that it is still nice to sit down and read a news paper fresh out of the mail box.

We have to go to town 18 miles away for the mail. Since the store has fresh fruits and vegetable on Thursday that is town day for us. It seems to be the big mail day as well. the WP comes Thursday.
It is a contractor that brings the mail the 20 miles from the next town but I'm not sure who brings it there.

Latest posts