• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bo haters......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I will fly that kite till the day I die.,....... huck the fuskers

jigs said:
I will fly that kite till the day I die.,....... huck the fuskers
Jiggsy has a real case of penis envy for Nebraska. Too bad he's aligned himself with a team that will never even begin to come close.

not bitter or envious, just call em like I see em...... hated to see NU win today, BUT it keeps Bo at NU, and keeps NU right where they belong, mid pack of a pathetic conference.....

More penis envy because no one came knocking on the door at Manhattan with an invitation to something better.

Someone MIGHT have, if K State had anything to offer.

you have it all wrong. being invited to a conference like the big ten, is not really an upgrade. the rust belt is near death.

my anti husker feelings stem from 40 years of living next to the most ignorant, arrogant, inbred bunch of assholes that ever roamed the face of the Earth. Huskers are the dung beetles of football..... you run around building what you consider to be the best thing ever, crow like a banny rooster about how great it is, the whole time everyone else knows...it is just crap.

keep your elitist holier than thou ideas of KSU, it don't bother me.... I love my Cats, always have, always will. and as much as I love them, I hate NU....

only a brokeback husker fan would be sitting there trying to say I hate NU cause I want to be NU.... no....much like I hate Muslims and crack whores, I do not want to be them.

Jigs, you poor misguided soul. It pains me to tell you this, but I'm afraid that when Snyder is gone and your next Ron Prince is in control...you will probably kill yourself once you get it through your thick skull that there is and never was any kind of program at KSU.

It must really suck to be that bitter & hateful toward anything, let alone something as trivial as college football.

Sorry about your damn luck.

And yours reeks of ass. Just see where you end up when Texass goes Indy like Notre Lame. It's coming.... count on it.

nope, I think the new plan is super conferences, the conference champs goto the play off brackets, and the rest get bowl games

Latest posts