• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Boots

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ropesanddogs

Reaction score
Hello everyone,I need to find a good custom boot maker,its getting harder and harder to find decent boots...Down here,the talller the top,and the longer the heel the better,any help would be appreciated...

ropesanddogs said:
Hello everyone,I need to find a good custom boot maker,its getting harder and harder to find decent boots...Down here,the talller the top,and the longer the heel the better,any help would be appreciated...

Try this site--I've had several pair and liked them...

http://www.wilsonboots.com/

How about Kevin Eisle in Miles City, Mt? He does a good job, but you best not need any for about 6 months because I think he has that many orders to fill. His phone number would be 406-234-1895. He has LOTS of repeat customers. There was a nice article about him in the Miles City Star not too long ago. We do know him personally and he is a nice guy~and we know satisfied customers. My husband just can't think 6 months ahead to order.

Wilsons are good boots, sure wouldn't argue that point.

My husbands favorite boots came from Luskeys and they are called Brown Stallion, I think. According to their information this is their best selling boot. Has a tall top, round toe and doggin' heels. His are pretty old, they have been resoled (by Kevin Eisle) many times and are still in great shape. Kevin says we,in this north country, really don't get good boots.

Our daughter has a pair of Luccesse and they are her favorite as far as fit. They aren't very old though, so don't know how they will hold up.

Latest posts