• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bramer Divin

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Why you thank I'm still wearin this same pair??????

naw I won't hafta go in again, he still has my foot measurements, thank goodness, cuz they made me go into a holdin cell in the front part of the prison, and they locked me in......with the inmate........that was creepy enuff without havin him wonder about that!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

strange that they would do that! how much rain did you get/getting ?.........good luck

th_with3.gif

the_jersey_lilly_2000 said:
Got right at a inch yesterday mornin, then it tried to rain again last night.
Time to get busy plantin rye grass. Possibly this after noon when Mr Lilly gets home.

what kinda luck have you had with rye grass,any rust? reason I ask is because there is a rye grass that genetic seed puts out they call it fast grass,that is some good stuff....................good luck

th_with3.gif

We've only planted rye grass in our lil 3 acre grass lot in the past, for amanda's pen of three commercial heifers. This year tho with grass bein like it is, we figgered we better plant some in the pasture. But what we have planted never has given us a problem. course it's eaten down with 5 heifers on 3 acres perdy good. We are gonna attempt to plant about 50 acres, n see how it goes.

Latest posts