• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Branded Beef Programs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mtrancher

Reaction score
This question is kind of an off shoot from the natural-organic one. I have for the last couple of years been interested in getting lined up with a natural beef program. We have been retaining ownership through the feedlot on our calves and don't use implants etc here on the ranch as calves so they would qualify as natural. Would sure be interested to hear opinions and references of specific natural beef programs that some of you may be using or are familar with. Any comments on organic too would be welcome. We use very little chemicals and fertilizer in this arid part of the country so that may not be a big hurdle either??

We are a genetic supplier for an all natural program, I will not openly broadcast the specifics but if you want to pm me I will lay out all of the guidelines, and the premiums.

check this out, www.montanabba.com We have been talking about going with a natural product as more and more customers are requesting it. Ourselves, we don't implant on the ranch, allows us to enter into a natural line when they go to the feedlot if we want, and cattle that are not calfhood implanted make better gains in the feedlot with more choice carcasses.

Latest posts