• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Branding

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hanta Yo

Reaction score
We are branding calves and working cows this coming up Saturday (29th), any of you who are close enough and want to come, you are most welcome! Just let me know, so I can make sure I cook enough for everyone! We usually have a pretty good time here :!: :wink: 8) :D :D

Hanta Yo said:
We are branding calves and working cows this coming up Saturday (29th), any of you who are close enough and want to come, you are most welcome! Just let me know, so I can make sure I cook enough for everyone! We usually have a pretty good time here :!: :wink: 8) :D :D

damn this nursing shortage!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Would ABSOLUTELY love to be with you and sw and cowgurl than to be in a stuffy old hospital...will keep you posted on the hubby, though...he MAY just be able to break away!!! :wink:

Last call........

We'll have a wonderful roast beef for dinner (cooked on the spit), fun ropin', and make new friends. See y'all on Saturday!

Wish I could come! but the "hunters"are back :???: Hope it goes smoothly,and have a good time :)

Would love to come as I'm from Montana and miss the people and times I had growin up on the ranch...but.......have to move 400 head of cattle tomorrow 17 miles, so we'll have our share of fun I imagine...I'll be thinkin of the roast beef though about half way through the drive as I naw on my hard roll... :(

If you was closer and I hadn't just made a trip to Californiacation and back, I'd be there. Thanks for the offer and have a safe and fun time. Take pictures to share! :)

Latest posts