• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BREAST CANCER SITE

Help Support Ranchers.net:

HAY MAKER

Reaction score
Subject: Breast Cancer Site

A Favor to Ask
It only takes a minute....
*Y*6*Y
Please tell ten friends to tell ten today! The Breast Cancer site is having trouble getting enough people to click on their site daily to meet their quota of donating at least one free mammogram a day to an underprivileged woman. It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on "donating a mammogram" for free (pink window in the middle).

This doesn't cost you a thing. Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to donate mammogram in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS TO TELL 10 TODAY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.21/96 - Release Date: 9/10/2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.10.25/102 - Release Date: 9/14/2005

done my clicking - thanks - and pleased my doc and went in for a mammogram as well this month

best joke at the clinic was the "manogram" cartoon - showing an excrutiatingly painful "man press". I know mammograms were invented by a tall, sadistic male doctor.

I beg everyone out there (and not just us women, either) to remember that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month!!!! This is a good time to remember that annual mammogram.....or for those younger women, time to go in for your annual "women's check-up"!! This is also a good time to help those women in your life that you love....remind your mothers, aunts, sisters, daughters, etc..of the importance of monthly self exams and of annual mammograms!! Unfortunately, we are seeing an increase in the number of MEN with breast cancer, so you men need to be checking too!! Breast Cancer is not just for those with a family history of cancer....80% of patients with breast cancer have NO family history of the disease!!! Please educate yourself!!! Also, since there is no 'testicular cancer awareness month', please educate the men in your life on the importance of self exams!! Testicular cancer is sneaky and quick!! Usually affects men under the age of 30!! I know this is a subject that most men do not wanna discuss, but it is verrrrrry important!!

Met an old friend by chance in foodstore on Sat. who had a bi-lateral mastectomy and he is a man. So men, don't forget that you also can get breast cancer and report any lumps promptly.

Latest posts