• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bribery Scandel at Holder's DOJ

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
A U.S. Justice Department source has told The Daily Caller that at least two DOJ prosecutors accepted cash bribes from allegedly corrupt finance executives who were indicted under court seal within the past 13 months, but never arrested or prosecuted.

The sitting governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands, his attorney general and an unspecified number of Virgin Islands legislators also accepted bribes, the source said, adding that U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is aware prosecutors and elected officials were bribed and otherwise compromised, but has not held anyone accountable.

The bribed officials, an attorney with knowledge of the investigation told TheDC, remain on the taxpayers' payroll at the Justice Department without any accountability. The DOJ source said Holder does not want to admit public officials accepted bribes while under his leadership.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/01/bribery-compromised-officials-leave-indicted-financial-crime-suspects-free-from-prosecution-under-holders-doj/#ixzz1lCUvzDhg

Move on nothing to see here as the Obama Administration is the most transparent honest Administration in modern history. :roll:

Holder needs to become someones prison girlfriend. :x

Holder does not want to admit public officials accepted bribes while under his leadership.

if true this just shows a cultural difference between how things are handled...

while no one has the courage to call it like it is... (out of fear of being labeled a racists)..

but the fact is... we have become multicultural and it is telling...

the third world set of standards of corruption we often look at with disgust has become the norm in many of our minority communities..

if a leader is benevolent, no matter how much corruption he will be revered..

When you combine third world communities acceptance of curruption with Chicago political corruption you get the worst of both worlds..

and now they have taken that same acceptance of corruption to the national level..

Holder need to go :mad: He was on the hot seat in the hearing today and claimed he hasn't done anything about Fast and Furious as the investigation into who is responsible isn't done yet. :shock:

13 months since the Terry family lost their son to one of the Fast and Furious Guns and this incompetent twit hasn't found out who in his office told the ATF to let guns walk without telling Mexico and not follow them to make sure they didn't come back to KILL INNOCENT AMERICANS. :mad:

Tam said:
Holder need to go :mad: He was on the hot seat in the hearing today and claimed he hasn't done anything about Fast and Furious as the investigation into who is responsible isn't done yet. :shock:

13 months since the Terry family lost their son to one of the Fast and Furious Guns and this incompetent twit hasn't found out who in his office told the ATF to let guns walk without telling Mexico and not follow them to make sure they didn't come back to KILL INNOCENT AMERICANS. :mad:

he is not ready to throw either himself or Obama under the bus yet...

Steve said:
Tam said:

he is not ready to throw either himself or Obama under the bus yet...

I could not believe my ears when he told the Congressman that they should be giving him a little credit for the job he has been doing .

"I should be held accountable for, certainly, my role -- whatever I did or didn't do in connection to the supervision of Operation Fast and Furious," Holder said during the hearing today. "But, yeah, I'm Attorney General of the United States and I should be held accountable, perhaps even given some credit -- imagine that, given some credit -- for the things that this Department has done under my leadership." Holder cited his role in "revitalizing" the civil rights division as an example of his good leadership, among other things.
:roll:

What have they done besides hold up the terrorist trials at Gitmo, carry out Fast and Furious that resulted in the death of two border agents and possible money-laundering involving drug cartel funds, dismiss the voter intimidation charges on the Black Panthers, Work with ACORNS to carry out voter fraud. Sue States over Illegal Immigant action. Stop States wanting to check ID on voters to see if they are LEGAL. The guy is a friggin joke and he should be held accountable and he should be in prison right along with the guy that appointed him. :mad:

A U.S. Justice Department source has told The Daily Caller

An anonymous source telling "The Daily Caller" :???:

Hypocrit- you have even sunk lower than the media that you chastise daily..... :(

Justice Deptpartment's new motto: When you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bureaucracy.

Oldtimer said:
A U.S. Justice Department source has told The Daily Caller

An anonymous source telling "The Daily Caller" :???:

Hypocrit- you have even sunk lower than the media that you chastise daily..... :(

This coming from a guy that thinks he can use the number of hits from google as proof what he says is true.

Oldtimer do you have any proof what Hypo posted is false? :roll:

Latest posts