• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bringing a Horse Across the Border

Help Support Ranchers.net:

randiliana

Reaction score
I have been searching for the 'right' horse for a while, and one that is in my price range and reasonably close to me. So I think I have found one, still have to go look at her. She is in Great Falls, MT and I am not sure what all she needs done before I can bring her across the border into Sask. Anyone have any info on that?

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
If that one doesn't work, randilina, there is really nice coming 9-year
old gray mare here for sale. They were asking $4500 and didn't get
her sold, so they came down to $2000. They just have too many horses
and this one is a little smaller, but really nicely made. They'd probably
even meet you somewhere closer. They want a nice home for her,
she's a really good ranch horse and really cowy.

I have pictures... :p

Good luck. Hope it isn't too hard getting across the border. Talk to
SSAP, I bet she knows how to go about it.

randiliana

Reaction score
This is true GM, but I don't know if I could outrun the planes and helicopters at the border....

FH, the mare I am going to look at is a Trakhener/TB cross. Looking for something I can play around at Dressage and Jumping with. Decided I would finally say the heck with it and get my dream horse! Got several cow ponies around here that I play with too. Sold 4 to buy 1, DH likes that :wink: :lol:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
randiliana said:
This is true GM, but I don't know if I could outrun the planes and helicopters at the border....

FH, the mare I am going to look at is a Trakhener/TB cross. Looking for something I can play around at Dressage and Jumping with. Decided I would finally say the heck with it and get my dream horse! Got several cow ponies around here that I play with too. Sold 4 to buy 1, DH likes that :wink: :lol:

That sounds neat. Best of luck getting your dream horse. I hope
you'll post pictures!

Latest posts