• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Brood mare

Help Support Ranchers.net:

single, stay at home mom,appears to me she is flat on her back most of the time :roll:

I'll bet anybody anything they want to bet that I can tell you who she supported for President....

Sandhusker said:
I'll bet anybody anything they want to bet that I can tell you who she supported for President....

No taker here.

"Spread the wealth" indeed. Another stay at home mom who probably gets a $15K tax "refund" every year for not working.

OMG!!!

She'll have to quit soon.....she'll prolapse before long!!!

A couple here has 16 and 17th on the way. All are boys up to now...but #17 is said to be a girl.

That poor woman goes around with a dazed/glazed look on her face all the time!!!!

ENOUGH!!!

While this woman and countless others like her(and men) have made the choices in life they have made and now suffer the cosequences, it sickens me, especially at this time of the year to read the responses on this board and on the website that was posted.

Unload on me if yall will,I really don't care.

Mahoney-Pursley Ranch said:
While this woman and countless others like her(and men) have made the choices in life they have made and now suffer the cosequences it sickens me, especially at this time of the year to read the responses on this board and on the website that was posted.

I don't understand what you mean.

Personally, while I disapprove of her choices, I also have a great deal of empathy for her, and most especially her children. I think it is a wonderful thing that she stays involved in her children's lives and that they are doing well in school. She has made the best of a situation that she, and these children's fathers, have created.

Alice

alice said:
While this woman and countless others like her(and men) have made the choices in life they have made and now suffer the cosequences it sickens me, especially at this time of the year to read the responses on this board and on the website that was posted.

Personally, while I disapprove of her choices, I also have a great deal of empathy for her, and most especially her children. I think it is a wonderful thing that she stays involved in her children's lives and that they are doing well in school. She has made the best of a situation that she, and these children's fathers, have created.

Alice

You don't understand ? Read some of the responses on this thread and the responses on that website. It's quite clear that some people have no compassion.

While this woman and countless others like her(and men) have made the choices in life they have made and now suffer the cosequences, it sickens me, especially at this time of the year to read the responses on this board and on the website that was posted.

MPR this is a conservative web site..The one thing conservatives do is judge others then lambast them with hypocritical moral rubush...They will all talk about God but they never really seem to understand that,God is watching thier actions too....So that being said......either get used to the conservatives judgemental attitude's and hypocritical staement's or go find a friendly site that speaks about kindness and understanding....Honestly Kindness and understanding are truely the best answers i have heard yet...Enjoy your night...

alice said:

Alice

You don't understand ? Read some of the responses on this thread and the responses on that website. It's quite clear that some people have no compassion.

I haven't been back to that website since this morning...when I began reading the judgmental BS...and stopped.

I agree with you...some people have no compassion. And, that is wrong, wrong, wrong...especially when it comes to children and a mother that is trying her dead level best, no matter the circumstances.

Alice

MPR this is a conservative web site........either get used to the conservatives judgemental attitude's and hypocritical staement's or go find a friendly site that speaks about kindness and understanding....Honestly Kindness and understanding are truely the best answers i have heard yet...Enjoy your night...[/quote said:
I'm well aware of what kind of website this is and I choose to come here.I don' need to go to a site that is "friendly" or one that speaks about "kindness and understanding". I can go toe to toe with anyone on here if I chose to. I spoke my mind as many here do so don't tell me to go elsewhere or get used to it because I already am.

Hope you also enjoy your night.

Ryan, is a 29-year-old single stay-at-home mother of five sons and five daughters, who range in age from 2 months to 13 years

All I can say is WOW. That is a lot of children for such a young woman.

How come none of you are asking why men still insist on sticking their peckers in her without a condom??? :?

hillsdown said:
Ryan, is a 29-year-old single stay-at-home mother of five sons and five daughters, who range in age from 2 months to 13 years

How come none of you are asking why men still insist on sticking their peckers in her without a condom??? :?

Agreed! And then refuse to take responsibility! :mad:

This mother is doing the best she can...and she loves her babies!

Alice

MPR this is a conservative web site........either get used to the conservatives judgemental attitude's and hypocritical staement's or go find a friendly site that speaks about kindness and understanding....Honestly Kindness and understanding are truely the best answers i have heard yet...Enjoy your night.. [quote said:
I'm well aware of what kind of website this is and I choose to come here.I don' need to go to a site that is "friendly" or one that speaks about "kindness and understanding". I can go toe to toe with anyone on here if I chose to. I spoke my mind as many here do so don't tell me to go elsewhere or get used to it because I already am.

Hope you also enjoy your night.
Sorry I never ment you any disrespect ....I was just making a point.....When I reread my words they did come across as suggesting going eleswhere.....I aplogize for that...I never meant it to come acroos as it did........It is your choice and that is how it should be for all.........

alice said:
hillsdown said:

Alice

She's doing the best that she can? She's not even trying at all!

Sandhusker said:
alice said:
hillsdown said:

Alice

She's doing the best that she can? She's not even trying at all!

Garbage! What's she supposed to do? Turn her kids over to the state? Take then out and dump them by the side of the road? You make me sick!

Alice

I generally feel compassion for folks having a rough go of it,but hey,enough is to much in this case.A person whom probably has little education and is subjecting her children right off to poverty because of the shear number of mouths to feed and little job skills to help support her children.Hard to get behind that.A local girl in town i don't know very well,although white uses her small percentage of native american blood to get $900 dollars a month in food stamps,paid housing,medical,and anything else she can scam.Won't work to support her 5 kids.Bothersome.If she where trying that would be a whole other deal.It's the children that concern me.

She should be practicing a concept that Liberals just have such a hard time with, PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She needs to keep her damn panties on! We've got to feed and clothe her kids because she can't work because she's at home having more kids that we have to feed and clothe? It isn't like she has leukemia, MS, or something in that order out of her control, she's not a victim of circumstance, she's a victim of the decisions that SHE made! What right does she have to make us victims of her stupidity?

Latest posts