• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bud Williams Livestock Marketing School, Sioux Falls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ann Barnhardt

Reaction score
Hi Folks-
My name is Ann Barnhardt and I am going to be teaching a Bud Williams Livestock Marketing School in Sioux Falls on May 5th and 6th. I know there are a lot of folks on this board in the general South Dakota area, so I thought I would put up a post. You will probably hear my radio ads on WNAX starting next week.

Bud Williams Livestock Marketing Schools are all about teaching small-to-medium sized livestock producers the mathematical skills they need to be consistently profitable in the cattle business, regardless of market direction. Our message is 100% positive. We know that the cattle business is the greatest business in the world - if we have good marketing skills and know how to push the pencil on cattle properly. We will be dealing with CASH MARKET concepts only . . . no hedging or forecasting. Cow-calf, stocker and feedlot concepts will be covered in depth. It is a completely unique seminar in the cattle industry, and I couldn't be more proud to be carrying on Bud & Eunice Williams' knowledge and contribution to cattlemen.

The cost is $500 per person. We are extremely committed to the youth in our industry, so if you have a child between the ages of 14 and 18 who has not yet graduated from high school and is interested in the cattle business, they may attend with you at no charge.

We accept enrollments online and over the phone, and we accept credit cards. The website is www.BudWilliamsMarketing.com and my toll-free number is 866-369-7457.

Thanks for your time. I hope to see a few of you in Sioux Falls next month!

Ann Barnhardt

Latest posts