• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bull vs. Dogs

Help Support Ranchers.net:

When dealing with neibours stray dogs, the dog is intidled to one free phone call. After that most REAL neibours know what happens :wink: Like most things in life 1% spoil it or set a bad example for the other 99%.

When dealing with neibours stray dogs, the dog is intidled to one free phone call. After that most REAL neibours know what happens

How does the dog hold the receiver, he's got no thumbs?

We deal with quite a few stray dogs,everything from bulldog crosses,that are half ripped apart (use to train fighting dogs) to black labs.I know what my neighbors own,and everything is collared,everything without a collar so much as barking at stock gets 22 cc's of lead to the head.Extreeme as it may sound,we havent lost a calf or a birthing cow in a long time.Yet i dont shoot alot of coyotes,theres so much around for them they dont bother stock.Dogs on the other hand dont know how to hunt,so theres the little calf thats curious and comes to close and voila.

DOC HARRIS said:
mp.freelance said:
Hey Doc - How about a gorilla with laser beams shooting out of its eyeballs?
Upon careful cogitation I have concluded that it would depend entirely upon the caliber of the laser beams, and the intensity of the bio-electron amperage generated by the voltage ethereally emanated via the gaseous isotope diffracting proportionally DIRECTLY into the axones and dendrites of the intended canines by the gorilla thereby activating photodisintegration and nucleization of the dogs' fissionable critical masses. Assuming that the monkey's eyeballs remained intact, one could say with probable particularity that the "Pits" were the "Pits"!

DOC HARRIS
:lol: :lol: :lol: How do you know so much about lasers?

You have a point, though - it wouldn't help much if the gorilla's eyeballs were the equivalent of those little laser pointers.

I actually met a real nice pit pull the other day. I was at a sheep farm, and I actually stepped on the thing's foot. It didn't even yelp. Very timid animal, the entire time I was there.

mp.freelance said:
I actually met a real nice pit pull the other day. I was at a sheep farm, and I actually stepped on the thing's foot. It didn't even yelp. Very timid animal, the entire time I was there.
UH HUH! EPD's - but you NEVER know! I would trust him about as far as I would throw the Alamo - -WITH ONE HAND!

DOC HARRIS

Upon careful cogitation I have concluded that it would depend entirely upon the caliber of the laser beams, and the intensity of the bio-electron amperage generated by the voltage ethereally emanated via the gaseous isotope diffracting proportionally DIRECTLY into the axones and dendrites of the intended canines by the gorilla thereby activating photodisintegration and nucleization of the dogs' fissionable critical masses. Assuming that the monkey's eyeballs remained intact, one could say with probable particularity that the "Pits" were the "Pits"!

DOC HARRIS

Gosh, that kind of talk sounds strangely familar .......uuummmm.....
I know - that's how Econ101 talks 8) :p :lol:

Latest posts