• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bulls

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Doug Thorson

Reaction score
TH0024.jpg

TH L1 Domino 0024

TH0064.jpg

TH L1 Domino 0064

TH0025.jpg

TH Common Guy 0025

TH9039.jpg

TH L1 Domino 9039

TH9055a.jpg

TH Common Guy 9055

No comments on this thread. If they had no horns and were solid red or black the thread would be full. There has to be more than one Hereford fan in this forum. Doug your bulls look good as usual.

per said:
No comments on this thread. If they had no horns and were solid red or black the thread would be full. There has to be more than one Hereford fan in this forum. Doug your bulls look good as usual.

Ditto! Good cattle are good cattle regardless of the hide color or breed name and should be evaluated accordingly! These certainly look like they fit the bill. The best cattle should be the crossbred ones anyway!

Looking good not all hog fat like some sale bulls I've seen lately. Do you sell any registered heifers my son is in the market for one or two come fall. He'll have this place running Hereford's one day.

Thanks for the comments.

I agree WV, around here there are a lot of angus cattle that would get better with a cross. The baldie cow is the reason I sell hereford bulls.

Sorry Denny, I am a few years away from having enough numbers to sell any decent registered heifers.

The top 2 were there.

I also enjoyed meeting you, our visit and the day in general. I plan on going again next year.

Out of all the bulls that have been posted on here, I like your type of bulls the best. I am not a total fan of Herfs, but they sure make a great cross!!!!

Doug, it's always a pleasure to see Herefords in their work clothes among the gazillions of dressed up bulls out there. :wink:

At St Onge in Feb I did end up buying a 2 yr old Hereford to use on my heifers. The sale averaged a healthy $3100 so Herefords are more in demand this year.

A month later I did something really wild and crazy and bought a yrl Charolais bull to put on my baldy cows. :shock: The new Hereford and Char seem to be best buddies and hang out together. The older Hereford is bigger, for now anyway. I call them Williams and Ree. :p

Nice lookin' bulls Doug. I wish I could convince my wife's family to go with a good quality Hereford bull for a few years. Get rid of some of the ear in them and moderate their frames some.

Latest posts