• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bush in Brokeback Mountain

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the chief

Reaction score
MONTREAL -- A "Brokeback Mountain" parody airing on Canadian television depicts an unusual type of summit between President Bush and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

In the sketch based on the acclaimed film about a love affair between two cowboys, Harper and Bush are portrayed naked from the waist up in a tent. Images of their faces are pasted over actors' bodies.

At one point, Bush throws cherries at Harper's nipples, which are covered with whipped cream. After the cherries land, separatist politician Andre Boisclair, who cooperated with filming of the spot, is seen opening the tent flap and stiffly saying that Quebec won't get involved "in something like that."

I remember that most of us did not object when the Danes upset the Islamic world with their "cartoons" about Allah, so I'm SURE no one would be upset that someone parodies our president. Right? 8)

Just the entertainment needed for shallow minds. I myself could care less what some of you are entertained by.

Latest posts