• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bush's Fault?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike

Reaction score
In the last two years we have accumulated national debt at a rate more than 27 times as fast as during the rest of our entire nation's history. Over 27 times as fast!

According to a March report by the GAO, the federal government spent $1.9 billion on new vehicles in fiscal 2009, and burned through 963,000 gallons of fuel a day with its fleet of 600,00 vehicles.

That includes a 73% increase in the US Government LIMO Fleet in the first two years of Obama's Presidency. Some might want to blame Bush for some of the Limos but please remember the Dems were in total control of both the House and Senate during the time these limos were ordered. The Dems wrote and passed the spending bills responsible for these symbols of wealth and excess that the tax payers were force to pay for. And please remember this is after Obama made his little speech about driving more energy efficent cars. :wink:

According to General Services Administration data , the number of limousines in the federal fleet increased from 238 in fiscal 2008, the last year of the George W. Bush administration, to 412 in 2010 under Obama.

The Bush Bust was the greastest economic disaster since the Great Depression. It will take 10 years to recover from it. :???: :???: :???:

Bush deficit spending bad, Obama deficit spending good :???: :???: :???:

Faster horses said:
The US borrows over $40,000 per second, according to Fox News
this morning. Our debt can reach to the moon and back...TWICE!

Yeah, but that's only the fault of the Bush Bust. If it weren't for the Bush Bust, the moon could stray further from the earth meaning our debt couldn't reach there and back, twice. :???: :???: :???:

Try to keep up.

Larrry said:
That sure answers a lot of questions. I had a flat tire this morning, it's Bush's fault.

And I stubbed my toe this morning. It hurt so bad, at first, I thought I had "Bush Busted" it.

I was not looking forward to 10 years for it to heal, but luckily, just stubbed.

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts