• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

BUSTED!!!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Angus Cattle Shower

Reaction score
I went out this afternoon to a place I know a good whitetail buck hangs out... so I walked to my blind, sat down and heard some footsteps... looked to my left, and saw amulie doe and two fawns. one came within 15, and the other was at 17 yards. The momma was past 30. So I was trying to get my bow up for a shot, and I was inching to my right to tuern myself so I could shoot. I pulled my bow back, and behind me I heard a quiet crack. There was my buck on my right. So I turned slowly to him, heard another snap of a twig and as nice mulie was on my left.... big 'ol predicament.... SO I decided to wait them out till dark, then get home and try again tmorrow.... when I was walking out, a whitetail doe busted me.... darn the bad luck, eh? :lol: :lol: 8) :p

Angus Cattle Shower said:
I went out this afternoon to a place I know a good whitetail buck hangs out... so I walked to my blind, sat down and heard some footsteps... looked to my left, and saw amulie doe and two fawns. one came within 15, and the other was at 17 yards. The momma was past 30. So I was trying to get my bow up for a shot, and I was inching to my right to tuern myself so I could shoot. I pulled my bow back, and behind me I heard a quiet crack. There was my buck on my right. So I turned slowly to him, heard another snap of a twig and as nice mulie was on my left.... big 'ol predicament.... SO I decided to wait them out till dark, then get home and try again tmorrow.... when I was walking out, a whitetail doe busted me.... darn the bad luck, eh? :lol: :lol: 8) :p
:shock: Yu will have many more hunts like that-especially with bow--but that what makes yur next trophy even better.That is why I started bowhuntin in first place.I was tired of all my buddies pushin bush and blasitn out the other side.Get's meat but not much sport after a while. Patience kid--It WILL be yur turn Greg

I dont need to shoot something, actually would prefer to not shoot something with a bow and hunt like this with rifle.... way too much fun to tag out so early on. :D

Latest posts