• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Bye,Bye McT

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
About the only thing I REALLY ever liked about the Oilers was Craig McTavish. Was a gutsy player,and a dedicated coach. Guess when you don't make play-offs 3 yrs in a row somethings gotta give and was Craig :(

Maybe Calgary will need a new coach by the end of playoffs.... :pretty:

per said:
End of the first round? :(
Yaaa,maybe.

Makes me throw up a little thinking I may have to cheer for Vancouver,could be worse though could be the Leafs :twisted:

Yanuck said:
per said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Yaaa,maybe.

Makes me throw up a little thinking I may have to cheer for Vancouver,could be worse though could be the Leafs :twisted:

I hear you :cry: They could come to life :)

I heard that you two! :roll:
:wave: :wave: :pretty: Ohhhh,Don't get upset,after every team in Canada,then the US looses then we'd step up to the plate and cheer for the Leafs golf games.... :wink: :p

per said:
Hey Yanuck, who are the Leafs playing in the first round? :?

I'm going to ignore that little crack Per, haven't you heard? there's no sense in rehashing old news, its time to look forward to the future, 2009-2010 is gonna be our yr! :p

and Mrs G? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sing with me!!!

"All the Leafs are gone and the sky is grey"
"Andropov had to go to New York"
'to learn how to play'
yeah learn how to play'
Now Brian Burke shoots his mouth off'
Almost every day
yeah almost every day

Toronto Maple Leaf Dreamin it just won't go away'
yeah won't go away'

Hey Yanuck..........

what do ya call a Maple Leaf with the Stanley Cup??

..............a thief..................................... :p :lol:

Hey Hooks..... :!:

9.gif

...shouldn't that have a little cap with a MAPLE LEAF on it...............

Ok Yanuck, the Flames are fluttering in the wind like you Leafs and it is too snowy to golf. Go Canucks!

per said:
Ok Yanuck, the Flames are fluttering in the wind like you Leafs and it is too snowy to golf. Go Canucks!
Yup Go Caaa,Cann....Go Canuuu...Go Penquins..... :D

Circle M said:
You just about had it . Mrs. Greg ...C A N U C K S :wink:
Looks like I may have to say that, a neighbor boy,Evan Oberg just signed with Vancouver :D

Not this yr though,I'm still cheering my main mans team...Pens!!

I heard the leafs were having a contest and frist prize was two tickets to the leafs home opener 2010 ....the second prize was four tickets to the leafs home opener in 2010.......LOL.

nonothing said:
I heard the leafs were having a contest and frist prize was two tickets to the leafs home opener 2010 ....the second prize was four tickets to the leafs home opener in 2010.......LOL.

That'll be enough out of you sunshine :!: :gag:

Latest posts